IGNORED

Evander Sno

spudski

These points are all so true and obvious to anyone who has watched City since over the years. How many comments do you see on here about players being played out of position. Its no coincidence that we dont get the best out of them. Oh for a manager that would select a flair player (remember them?) and give him the freedom to express himself. I'm fed up with the clipboard and blackboard approach to our football.Eleven back defending corners; zone marking etc. We may not win everything with an attacking flamboyant style but it would be a damn site more exciting than the drivel on show at the moment.

I'm sure many fans will take defeat better if they saw flair, Millen says in today's EP we need to learn how to win ugly 1-0, yes i don't mind games like that know and then in the first season a this level we won many a game this way but then we were winning games and when you win games you forget about the performance, the only player currently player at our club who gets us on the edge of our seat is Albert so imo you make the most of this, teams double up on him at home switch flanks with him then players on the left side have to think about him simple things like that Albert storming in from the left for 25 mins then switch him to the right and he can go down the side. If you are going to play 4-5-1 you need players who are comfortable at inter changing we have not got the class of players to do this

Archived