IGNORED

Do We Have One Of The Most Clueless Managers In The Football League

nellie

I would have thought Jamie Pitman of Hereford takes that biscuit at the moment.

We are playing in a very tough division with many ex Premier League sides/players/managers, even GJ couldn't cope with it more than 1 season & the Spinless One couldn;t handle 2 games..

Get real please.

BCAGFC

Spot the description - rhymes with 'TICKLE'.......

If that penalty had gone in on Saturday, all these threads would be talking about great win, lets kick on with the season, cant wait to Saturday etc.

There are plenty of teams with fans who have far more to moan /worry about / commit suicide ahead of us. Be grateful.

The bad runs are simply here to remind us of the good runs we didn't pay enough attention to.

Spot the description - rhymes with 'TICKLE'.......

If that penalty had gone in on Saturday, all these threads would be talking about great win, lets kick on with the season, cant wait to Saturday etc.

There are plenty of teams with fans who have far more to moan /worry about / commit suicide ahead of us. Be grateful.

The bad runs are simply here to remind us of the good runs we didn't pay enough attention to.

No we wouldn't most of us would have seen a result which papered over the cracks. Yeah there are teams in a worse position than us but to be honest I couldnt care less about what happens to anyone but the city. We are in deep deep s**t and you can bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is rosy or face the fact that relegation is a real threat for us this season unless something is done quickly

Just interested in peoples thoughts of the worst managers on the football league at the moment as in my view Keith is right up at the top of my list at the moment

well on pure stats it would have to be odrizzle followed probably by the guy at orient, then pitman and then probably millen; not something particularly nice to relish.

Do you think hes a bourbon or a custard cream man?

Bourbons and custard creams seem a little racy.

I think a staid Rich Tea biscuit now and again. No dunking, just to be on the safe side.

Keith won manager of the month less than a year ago and, during his time, he's pulled off some very good results. So, no, he's not the most clueless manager in the football league.

But you asked a very leading question ... a more straightforward question such as 'how do people think KM compares with other managers in the league?' could have made it a more useful and interesting thread.

Doesn't really make a difference to be honest, as it's turned into yet another childish bickering thread anyway...

Bourbons and custard creams seem a little racy.

I think a staid Rich Tea biscuit now and again. No dunking, just to be on the safe side.

Keith won manager of the month less than a year ago and, during his time, he's pulled off some very good results. So, no, he's not the most clueless manager in the football league.

Hob Nobs are the best dunkers by far

Archived