IGNORED

Just How Useless Are We?

Redland

How useless are we?

Factually, we are the second most useless team in the championship, but if the good and bad news is that if we remain this uselss till the end of the season, then this time next season we will probably far less useless in league 1.

Just watched Leeds being outclassed by Man United reserves.

The same Leeds team that beat us with only 10 men on Saturday.

Surprisingly, Man United reserves did not concede a late sloppy goal from a throw in or a corner.

Still, at least Leeds reached this stage of the competition and were rewarded with a good home draw. We got knocked out in the first round (yet again) by fourth division (old money) Swindon Town.

Just shows that even in the Championship we are out of our depth. A disgrace for a city the size of Bristol.

We haven't even scored a goal at home this season and the football is certainly not entertaining.

Well, after over 45 years of supporting City I've decided to call it a day. It won't be easy but I simply cannot stand the disappointment any more. I've again wasted my money on a season ticket but this does not mean I have to continue to waste my time as well.

For those that say I am not a true supporter I've been to more home and away games than most posters on this forum. However with age comes wisdom and if you keep banging your head against a brick wall you eventually realise it's time to stop.

Since this will be my last post I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you enjoy more success than I have over the past 45 years.

Out of interest you were obviously watching City around 1982, did you stop going then or do you think it was not as bad then as it is now? If you did stop going when did return?

I often think it is a blessing the internet was not around then, I cannot imagine what the posting would have been like!! :ermm:

I was going back then and as bad as things are now it does not even come close to those days!!

ARE YOU MAD! That Manchester United "Reserves" are better than any team in the championship and it consisted of Last seasons top Premier league Top scorer in berbatov.. So its hardly fair to say just because they beat Leeds 3-0 that it means were fekkin awful!

the fact that we're fekkin awful is the reason we're awful :laughcont:

Man U's under 18's can beat most teams so you can't compare the 2

Just watched Leeds being outclassed by Man United reserves.

The same Leeds team that beat us with only 10 men on Saturday.

Surprisingly, Man United reserves did not concede a late sloppy goal from a throw in or a corner.

Still, at least Leeds reached this stage of the competition and were rewarded with a good home draw. We got knocked out in the first round (yet again) by fourth division (old money) Swindon Town.

Just shows that even in the Championship we are out of our depth. A disgrace for a city the size of Bristol.

We haven't even scored a goal at home this season and the football is certainly not entertaining.

Well, after over 45 years of supporting City I've decided to call it a day. It won't be easy but I simply cannot stand the disappointment any more. I've again wasted my money on a season ticket but this does not mean I have to continue to waste my time as well. Thanks mate.

For those that say I am not a true supporter I've been to more home and away games than most posters on this forum. However with age comes wisdom and if you keep banging your head against a brick wall you eventually realise it's time to stop.

Since this will be my last post I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you enjoy more success than I have over the past 45 years.

Archived