IGNORED

Enough

leadman

Leaving the gate on a low despite the equalizer. Not good enough again today. Happy for pitman, that's what happens when you actually play your top scorer. Take note keef.

any hope for tuesday mate, cudnt be ****** to go today, but night games always seem to bring best out of us? but from what i hear sounded utterly dull again today?

To be completely honest both teams looked pretty poor. School boy defending cost us yet again. Maynard was booed as he got taken off (I think?) And there were quiet chants of millen out coming from the ee. I certainly can wait for Tuesday evening.

To be completely honest both teams looked pretty poor. School boy defending cost us yet again. Maynard was booed as he got taken off (I think?) And there were quiet chants of millen out coming from the ee. I certainly can wait for Tuesday evening.

Would that not have been more towards Millen for taking him off? Though from the sounds of it, Nicky was awful today.

This is such a frustrating situation. I've have an absolute gut full of shit, boring and uninspiring 'football'.

An attendance of 12,254 says it all. Worrying and embarassing.

I thank Keith for his time and dedication but the board need to act now.

Keith Millen is not the man to take us forward.

For the life of me, i cannot see why the board just refuse to get rid or even make a statement regarding the bloke... How much more of this crap before they act?

We are going backwards as a club and its so bloody frustrating watching the clueless gimp stood there on the sidelines with his arms folded.

Ive proper had enough of him and his tactics now

For the life of me, i cannot see why the board just refuse to get rid or even make a statement regarding the bloke... How much more of this crap before they act?

We are going backwards as a club and its so bloody frustrating watching the clueless gimp stood there on the sidelines with his arms folded.

Ive proper had enough of him and his tactics now

Because going backwards is part of the strategy imo. 21st is the aim this season in the hope that everything will change when 1. the out of contract players leave and 2. the stadium goes ahead. They know an experienced quality manager would not sign up for such a project so a weak yes-man pathetically grateful for the job is needed. This neglects the fact that there is no guarantee that we will stay up under Keith's regime ( the usual complacency), that the players Keith prefers are not in fact much cop and that he is not much of a tactician or motivator . Having slashed the wage bill the Board are hardly likely to let Keith sign loads of players and push it up again, another reason experienced managers would be put off (they always want money to spend). So from the club's point of view Keith is the ideal man and will keep his job as long as he does as he is told and unless we are cut adrift. Now I hope the Board prove me wrong. :fingerscrossed:

I thought we were ok today, James only under pressure once and it went in. We created more and looked comfortable apart from one lapse

I seem to remember he spilt a couple of efforts, but got away with it.

Very poor performance apart from the final 20 mins when we brought our best striker on (I have always rated Pitman over Maynard), and a keen and energetic Taylor. Both of whom should start on Tues without doubt.

I seem to remember he spilt a couple of efforts, but got away with it.

Very poor performance apart from the final 20 mins when we brought our best striker on (I have always rated Pitman over Maynard), and a keen and energetic Taylor. Both of whom should start on Tues without doubt.

Did you see that effort from Hull in the 1st half when the player scuffed a shot which went about 1MPH and David James still managed to spill it !!

We were joking that his abs must be so hard that every time the ball touches them, it bounces off in all directions - the guy needs to grow a beer belly and I'm sure there's plenty of us down there who can show him how !! ;-)

Because going backwards is part of the strategy imo. 21st is the aim this season in the hope that everything will change when 1. the out of contract players leave and 2. the stadium goes ahead. They know an experienced quality manager would not sign up for such a project so a weak yes-man pathetically grateful for the job is needed. This neglects the fact that there is no guarantee that we will stay up under Keith's regime ( the usual complacency), that the players Keith prefers are not in fact much cop and that he is not much of a tactician or motivator . Having slashed the wage bill the Board are hardly likely to let Keith sign loads of players and push it up again, another reason experienced managers would be put off (they always want money to spend). So from the club's point of view Keith is the ideal man and will keep his job as long as he does as he is told and unless we are cut adrift. Now I hope the Board prove me wrong. :fingerscrossed:

You are spot on.

I appreciate what you are saying but if it's correct then we are doomed already!

How depressing is that?? :badmood:

Archived