IGNORED

Keith Millen Fan

Mr Gow

Final straw for me, i have been behind Keith up until today all be it only just in recnt weeks.

The penny dropped for me today, Keith for all his hard work isnt the man to take this football club forward.

Iam now thinking, we need to get fresh blood in now whilst there is plenty of season left to turn things around, and not next March or April when we WOULD be well and truely relegation certainties.

Sorry Steve you got this decsion wrong mate

Final straw for me, i have been behind Keith up until today all be it only just in recnt weeks.

The penny dropped for me today, Keith for all his hard work isnt the man to take this football club forward.

Iam now thinking, we need to get fresh blood in now whilst there is plenty of season left to turn things around, and not next March or April when we WOULD be well and truely relegation certainties.

Sorry Steve you got this decsion wrong mate

well done for saying this, everyone has a breaking point....despite everyone saying keith is a good guy, he is a good guy that is taking us down, which in my eyes makes him a bad guy

your right in saying this was an error from Steve, but honestly what options did he have at the time, given that millen had stepped in well when johnson left??

I'm no Millen fan and have said so from the start. He did an OK job to keep us up last season but I think at that point we should have got rid.

This season, I feel like he should be given 10 games. Now that basically means he needs a win on Tuesday else it is game over for me. One win could get us on a run though so you never know. Just hard to see it right now.

Archived