IGNORED

The "i Still Love Keith" Hall Of Fame

II Wurzel II

Three reason's.

1) Like all managers he needs time to get the best out of his limited resources.

2) He know what all the players strengths and weaknesses are and how to utilise them.

3) He did it last season after a similar slow start.

1 he's had over 50 games and he isn't limited

2 what are you on about why Skuse playing right back then? And Pitman left midfield on some occasions

3 so your unhappy with a 4th 10th and 10th finish and never in bottom 3 from Johnson yet your happy with 15th and bottom 3 from millen

Are you Keith Millen? If so resign

Three reason's.

1) Like all managers he needs time to get the best out of his limited resources.

2) He know what all the players strengths and weaknesses are and how to utilise them.

Laughable.

1) - He needs time? How much exactly? 5 years? It'll be dead useful him working out what he's doing when were sitting in the Blue Square Prem.

2) - Results suggest otherwise. Actually I believe we've got a squad easily capable of mid-table - just the wrong man at the helm.

3) - He had the Coppelo excuse last year - there are no excuses this year - KM said that.

1 he's had over 50 games and he isn't limited

2 what are you on about why Skuse playing right back then? And Pitman left midfield on some occasions

3 so your unhappy with a 4th 10th and 10th finish and never in bottom 3 from Johnson yet your happy with 15th and bottom 3 from millen

Are you Keith Millen? If so resign

I was asked for three reason's which I've posted.

Millen's critics will pick those reason's apart but I'll not engage in debate with those who have rigid views.

Limited resources? Really? By my calculations he's spent just under two million in just over a year.

Plus he has a 6 million pound striker and a winger so good he played against brazil and didn't look out of place.

This limited resources thing really is a myth don't you think robbo?

(fully expect robbo to ignore this post)

Three reason's.

Mowbury at Middlesboro in less time has them 2nd if i'm right in thinking, similar situation, so how you can still defend Millen staggers me, but like life football is all about op ions, but i do think you are slightly deluded and with yourself a professional work person i find this very odd.

I was asked for three reason's which I've posted.

Millen's critics will pick those reason's apart but I'll not engage in debate with those who have rigid views.

Firstly Millen said "NO EXCUSES", but then when he has you he dosen't need to make any, although I must say i've heard a few already this season that sound suspiciously like excuses from him.

Secondly you said that it was the tough start to season against sides that you did'nt expect much change from and now we are playing the more run of the mill sides (including the only side currently below us), so what is the excuse now?.

By the way we have yet to play any of the top 4 yet, scary is'nt it.

Firstly Millen said "NO EXCUSES", but then when he has you he dosen't need to make any, although I must say i've heard a few already this season that sound suspiciously like excuses from him.

Secondly you said that it was the tough start to season against sides that you did'nt expect much change from and now we are playing the more run of the mill sides (including the only side currently below us), so what is the excuse now?.

By the way we have yet to play any of the top 4 yet, scary is'nt it.

It is scary, Esmond three why he should go, don't get personal your view.

Three reason's.

brilliant. hypocritical posts robbored.But you know that.

Fair play for trying to keep the wind up going when it would be easy to admit thats what you've been doing though.

anyone who hasnt seen through your game yet will do now.

You disagree with three points I made?

Or are just on the wind up?

awww does the attention seeker need someone to play with?

point 1 - agree but you didnt give Johnson time. Strange that you are now. Were you wrong then or are you wrong now?

point 2 - he should. His selections suggest he may not.

point 3 - different situation. But yes he had a shit start then and told us we wouldnt have one again this season. We have and we are almost bottom of the table again. Its down to him this time. Not Johnson. Not coppell. I hope he pulls it round but the football is shite and I have my doubts.

I wont call for his head because I trust the board to do it when its right.

Robbored you are a tiresome little hypocrite who cant of got enough attention as a kid. You know it. I know it and everyone on here know's it.

There you have some attention so you can sleep well tonight saddo.

lets ask again.

I agree with this but you didnt give Johnson time before you ripped into him and called him names and said he should leave.

So were you wrong then or are you wrong now?

Whenever I see your username at the end of thread that I've posted in, it makes me chuckle every time.

What was posted the best part of 5 years ago is hardly relevant today. Time has moved on.

But..........in comparison, Johnson had better resources at the time than Millen has now, particularly as City were a division lower.

Whenever I see your username at the end of thread that I've posted in, it makes me chuckle every time.

What was posted the best part of 5 years ago is hardly relevant today. Time has moved on.

But..........in comparison, Johnson had better resources at the time than Millen has now, particularly as City were a division lower.

I'm glad it makes you chuckle. Saves you thinking about what a loser your posts are.

so 5 years ago "1) Like all managers he needs time to get the best out of his limited resources." wasnt relevant?

some people may think thats a bit conveniant to suit you being a hypocrite.

how much did johnson spend that season compared to millen this season?

I'm glad it makes you chuckle. Saves you thinking about what a loser your posts are.

so 5 years ago "1) Like all managers he needs time to get the best out of his limited resources." wasnt relevant?

some people may think thats a bit conveniant to suit you being a hypocrite.

how much did johnson spend that season compared to millen this season?

What's the problem with you SC_Red? Always on people's back :pacifier:

Lets do the opposite to normal, Please only post your USERNAME if you want Keith to remain manager, can't be too many of you left after today. I'll give it a bump later when its vanished into the second page of threads :whistle2:

Lets see how many there are........

CityMann

Archived