IGNORED

Millen V Pearson

riddlesdown red

Just picking up on comments of Basso when he said we (Hull) have won our last 3 games 1 nil and need to score more goals. Ever since pearson went there Hull have have a great defensive record but even then they find it hard to score more than 1 in a game. I am sure we would happily except 3 1 nil wins on the bounce. So my point is both managers are an ex centre, half then how come Millen has not organised our defense as Pearson as done with his at Hull? Is it that they have better players or a better manager?

When you look at the league table, you realise it's no our defence leaking loads, but us not scoring that is the problem.

A catch 22 maybe? Milly has played 5 in midfield to help out the defence. But in return has isolated Maynard. We seriously need a decent Central Midfield player that is quality to partner Kilkenny, and we need to drop a winger. JCR looks busy but is generally ineffective. Another strong Midfielder needed, and Adomah to swap wings...he's isolated out on the right and gets 2 defenders on him everytime now. We need to stretch and confuse the oppositions defenders.

I really don't rate Skuse, Elliot or JCR. All have gone backwards imho. Our Defence seems to be getting better, only for some lapses at times.

This is how i would have it, if we could get 2 decent Midfielders.

--------------James----------------

Spence-- Wilson-- Nyatanga-- Mcgivern

------------Kilkenny---------------

---AN Other-------- AN Other---------

------------/Adomah\------------------- (swapping wings)

-------Maynard-----Pitman/Stead--------

Just picking up on comments of Basso when he said we (Hull) have won our last 3 games 1 nil and need to score more goals. Ever since pearson went there Hull have have a great defensive record but even then they find it hard to score more than 1 in a game. I am sure we would happily except 3 1 nil wins on the bounce. So my point is both managers are an ex centre, half then how come Millen has not organised our defense as Pearson as done with his at Hull? Is it that they have better players or a better manager?

In the programme at the weekend there was an interview with the journalist that covers Hull City - he basically stated that during the first month of the season, Hull went through exactly what we are, no goals at home and no wins. Over the last few games however, they've started to get results - so Millen and Pearson aren't necessarily too different.

It would help if we had some players who were confident with a football and not treat it like a hot potato.

Skuse & Elliott being the biggest culprits...........and that is our usual central midfield partnership that is supposed to be able to create.......impossible if you can't control or pass a football.

Defence has been pretty solid lately although not troubled much.

BCAGFC

In the programme at the weekend there was an interview with the journalist that covers Hull City - he basically stated that during the first month of the season, Hull went through exactly what we are, no goals at home and no wins. Over the last few games however, they've started to get results - so Millen and Pearson aren't necessarily too different.

Apart from the bit where Pearson turned it round ans started winning!

Archived