IGNORED

How Did We Lose That Match?

Robbored

I'm not fishing for an argument FFS.

I'm disappointed, still in slight shock and trying to work out how it all went so wrong.

Why do you have problem with that?

It all went wrong because we didn't sack Millen last week. I found that surprisingly easy to work out.

i was going to the exact same thread. 1st half we were playing like a team who was playing like a top championship side! last 15 mins we was dreadful. i still cannot believe with all the chances we had and goals we scored we have lost, Reading fans "Sacked in the morning" should now happen. Millen is an Assistant/coach thats it!!!! positives Pitman deserved all the applaudits and to be fair i thought David James had a good game and was very good and confident from what i saw the goals he made good saves and couldnt prevent the goals....then again my eyes aint 100% :laugh: There 3rd goal was very good from a poor bas savage type player! fair play to the fans in Eastend too!

It wasn't just Reading fans singing that !

Make it loans then. We can't afford to go down. Well established players might cost but something needs to happen.

But loans cost money too and often involve a fee. I totally agree we need somebody in.

I just can't see the that the board would financially back a manager who appears to be on his last legs.

He's been backed, Spence, Woolford and Bolasie can't get a game, Taylor is a bit part player and he's fallen out with Cisse.

He needs to be backed with established players to sort us out. Make them foreign if we can't afford the overpaid British. Spence, Woolford and Bolasie.. Says it all really. We need to buy ourselves time to start all over again!

He's been backed, Spence, Woolford and Bolasie can't get a game, Taylor is a bit part player and he's fallen out with Cisse.

He needs to be backed with established players to sort us out. Make them foreign if we can't afford the overpaid British. Spence, Woolford and Bolasie.. Says it all really. We need to buy ourselves time to start all over again!

That is more evidence of poor management signing players just too make up numbers, just a minute haven't already got a big squad, oh yes sorry, adding more numbers to the already big squad.

Quite a difference between tonights game and Pilgrims away I would say.

Let's have a look shall we?

3-2 loss- check.

Great spirit shown in the 2nd half at Plymouth away after a terrible 1st half- whereas here the opposite seemed to happen except perhaps the final half hour instead of half. All the same though it happened in opposite halves, there was a slight similarity of sorts.

Disallowed goal in each? Check.

I guess though Reading are a better side than Plymouth, but then again we were at home. There are some definite parallel threads unfortunately.

The players are out of their depth to wear the Bristol City shirt.

A EFIN disgrace the lot of them. I Wont boo them but certainly will not support them players ever again once Millen has gone

A major clear out is needed very soon & put them incompetent buffoons on the dole q.

That is more evidence of poor management signing players just too make up numbers, just a minute haven't already got a big squad, oh yes sorry, adding more numbers to the already big squad.

If you haven't got the money you can only buy for the future which long term is not a bad thing. We lost out on how many established players pre season. 3? 4? Players that we sure need. We can't go on like this in the long run but something needs to happen.

Let's have a look shall we?

3-2 loss- check.

Great spirit shown in the 2nd half at Plymouth away after a terrible 1st half- whereas here the opposite seemed to happen except perhaps the final half hour instead of half. All the same though it happened in opposite halves, there was a slight similarity of sorts.

Disallowed goal in each? Check.

I guess though Reading are a better side than Plymouth, but then again we were at home. There are some definite parallel threads unfortunately.

I always back my manager but at that time I had already made my decision. End of season to close. Still don't think you can compare todays performance with the Argyle game. We were very good today!

I don't think I've ever seen a game at AG like the one tonight.

City dominated for pretty much 75mins and could/should have been out of sight not long after the second goal when City, playing with flair and confidence battered Reading. Only Frederici kept them in it with three terrific saves. It was just amazing that City didn't score the killer third goal. They played really well I thought. Pitman in particular was excellent.

Then as soon as Reading pulled one back you see the confidence drain from the City back 4 and they started looking nervous and edgy. Reading sensed that and went for it. The second and third goals were shocking defending again. Pull yer hair out time...........

Millen must be distraught. The game was simply thrown away. I'm in shock....

I agree , cant believe we didn't win. For the record though , do you think the following comment , taken from another thread on this board , holds any weight??

"My beef is with management ability - which when you look at the league position has to be questioned."

I agree , cant believe we didn't win. For the record though , do you think the following comment , taken from another thread on this board , holds any weight??

"My beef is with management ability - which when you look at the league position has to be questioned."

I'm not just angry with the management. I'm angry with all the players ASWELL. I wanna give them all a damn good kicking across the training field & back.

Archived