IGNORED

Linesman

beaverface

Soooooo, back to my original question, what happened to the linesman at halftime?

The one that went in at halftime had blond hair and the one who came out had dark hair. (and the other linesman was bald)

Blond? It was grey. Perhaps he retired from the game at half-time. He ought to.

Soooooo, back to my original question, what happened to the linesman at halftime?

The one that went in at halftime had blond hair and the one who came out had dark hair. (and the other linesman was bald)

I think that after a trial as Assistant Referee, after realising he didn't understand football after all, Keith returned to the bench for the second half...:whistle2:

Well I'm in Block C and it looked to me that Albert was onside for the disallowed goal, and later on Maynard was flagged too soon, when Albert was nearer to the ball when he would have been pretty much through on goal.

And how on earth can the ref mistake Nyatanga for McGivern and instruct him to leave the pitch following receiving attention. :shocking:

The corner decision was very bad.

Got a few offside decisions wrong IMO but would need to see them again to be sure.

The offside for the disallowed goal was the worst decision I have ever seen in my life. There was clear daylight...

I didn't get excited at all when Albert ran through because I knew full well he'd gone too early and the flag was about to go up. Unfortunately he got the one we wanted him to get wrong, right. Just about everything else afterwards looked dubious though.

I was dead in line and certain that Albert was a yard off at the time the ball was played - pass needed to be a split second earlier, or Albert needed to hold his run - wait for the replay and you'll see.

We still could/should have been out of siight and were great for 75 minutes until the implosion.

Without doubt one of the most frustating and disappointing ends to a game I've ever seen but at least we looked like a team again and played very good, entertaining stuff. The tide will turn soon, IMO.

Sadly Albert WAS offside for the first goal. You could see it from Dolman D - maybe a bit tougher call if you're in the Atyeo or EE.

HOWEVER that corner decision and a couple of times he flagged Nicky offside were diabolical.

I have no inside knowledge but I'm guessing he might've been suffering from a migraine or have lost a contact lens? I've never seen an official subbed, other than for injury.

What the **** you on about. Albert was miles onside, should never of got flagged. He also ****** up on 2 other offside decisions and a corner.

Think Adam Baker mentioned on Twitter that BBC Replays suggested it was onside.

So has anyone actually seen the 'offside' goal yet? If some are saying it was on and some off then surely the linesman can't be blamed for such a tight decision.

The corner decision and handball looked poor though.

Just watching highlights now - just paused it when Kilkenny touches the ball and albert is 2 or 3 yards onside.

Not even close.

Archived