IGNORED

Linesman

beaverface

How the **** was he inept or shocking? He got one corner/goal kick decision wrong and most of the offsides looked pretty clear from where I was in the Dolman.

It was probably Cole Skuse's fault anyway I haven't seen him blamed for much else tonight

Well I'm in Block C and it looked to me that Albert was onside for the disallowed goal, and later on Maynard was flagged too soon, when Albert was nearer to the ball when he would have been pretty much through on goal.

And how on earth can the ref mistake Nyatanga for McGivern and instruct him to leave the pitch following receiving attention. :shocking:

I can't comment on the offsides as I have the worst view in ateyo block G.But the handball was so damn obvious....but then ref should of seen it too... had bad feeling at the time that casue we didn't get the pen and chance to go 2 nil at time could cost the game but now after the game who knows maybe they would of beat us 5-2 instead.

Well I'm in Block C and it looked to me that Albert was onside for the disallowed goal, and later on Maynard was flagged too soon, when Albert was nearer to the ball when he would have been pretty much through on goal.

And how on earth can the ref mistake Nyatanga for McGivern and instruct him to leave the pitch following receiving attention. :shocking:

He told Nyatanga to go off because he took a drink off water from the physio, What a cock

Did he not just swap over to the williams side? if not then he must've took my advice from pitchside just before half time. I suggested he stick to making Father of the Bride movies, then told him to retire and failing that advised he read up on the offside rules at half time....so if he wasn't on the other side of the pitch then he must've taken one of those options!!

The offside for the disallowed goal was the worst decision I have ever seen in my life. There was clear daylight...

I didn't get excited at all when Albert ran through because I knew full well he'd gone too early and the flag was about to go up. Unfortunately he got the one we wanted him to get wrong, right. Just about everything else afterwards looked dubious though.

no, he hadn't. he timed it to perfection.

Oh no he didn't!

I was dead level with it in the Dolman. It all happened very fast but he was offside. The debate around where I was sat was did he got too early or was the pass delayed too long. In my view he went too early. Either way offside, no question.

The corner? over by the Atyeo/Dolman, that'll puzzle me for the rest of my days!

Oh no he didn't!

I was dead level with it in the Dolman. It all happened very fast but he was offside. The debate around where I was sat was did he got too early or was the pass delayed too long. In my view he went too early. Either way offside, no question.

The corner? over by the Atyeo/Dolman, that'll puzzle me for the rest of my days!

Looked way onside to me from block C of the Dullmoan. Millen says on his player interview that he watched the vid and it was definitely on.

no, he hadn't. he timed it to perfection.

I was dead in line and certain that Albert was a yard off at the time the ball was played - pass needed to be a split second earlier, or Albert needed to hold his run - wait for the replay and you'll see.

We still could/should have been out of siight and were great for 75 minutes until the implosion.

Without doubt one of the most frustating and disappointing ends to a game I've ever seen but at least we looked like a team again and played very good, entertaining stuff. The tide will turn soon, IMO.

Sadly Albert WAS offside for the first goal. You could see it from Dolman D - maybe a bit tougher call if you're in the Atyeo or EE.

HOWEVER that corner decision and a couple of times he flagged Nicky offside were diabolical.

I have no inside knowledge but I'm guessing he might've been suffering from a migraine or have lost a contact lens? I've never seen an official subbed, other than for injury.

How the **** was he inept or shocking? He got one corner/goal kick decision wrong and most of the offsides looked pretty clear from where I was in the Dolman.

It was probably Cole Skuse's fault anyway I haven't seen him blamed for much else tonight

What the **** you on about. Albert was miles onside, should never of got flagged. He also ****** up on 2 other offside decisions and a corner.

Archived