IGNORED

How Many Rows?

potbelly

According to the plan I have (not sure how accurate it is though) The top tier has 33 rows and is split into the following sections:

£40 - Rows 1-11

£32 - Rows 12-22

£24 - Rows 23-33

I am looking for some help, Lee has arranged our tickets so as yet we havent spoke to him about where they are, 1 because we arent bothered aslong as they are in the Millennium Stadium :clap: and 2 forgot to ask.

We know they are costing £32 each, can anyone take a guess at where we will be sitting based on price!! I know the logical thing would be to phone Lee but training is on and would like to know where I'm sitting just now!!

Any suggestions will be welcomed :clap:

Guest mansell

I paid £32 for my row 12 top tier ticket on sunday morning @ 08:40 , Guess I'm at the front of my section , bummer for the people one row in front who have paid £40 a ticket Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. !

According to the plan I have (not sure how accurate it is though)  The top tier has 33 rows and is split into the following sections:

£40 - Rows 1-11

£32 - Rows 12-22

£24 - Rows 23-33

We got the £40 tickets and have rows 11-13 and the £32 tickets start at row 14. I also know this because last year i was in row 14 in the same block as i am this year, so basically i am sitting a row down from last year!

• Admin
We got the £40 tickets and have rows 11-13 and the £32 tickets start at row 14. I also know this because last year i was in row 14 in the same block as i am this year, so basically i am sitting a row down from last year!
Are you sure? The 'singers' have tickets in rows 12, 13, 14 and 15 and they are all £32 tickets :clap::clap:

Archived