IGNORED

Don't Bite Me Head Off

Who_r_ya_who_r_ya

Only posted on here a couple of times but read threads every day. I was reliable informed by a friend today who's brother is close friends with Cole Skuse that Dave Jones is in advanced talks with City and that millen will be put on 'Gardening leave' within the next 7 days.

It may be complete rubbish but who knows it might not be!

Mods If this post turns out to be a load of made up tosh then i think the op should be banned for the rest of the season :disapointed2se:

I for one have had enough of rumours like this

If it turns out to be true then i will buy him a pint :fingerscrossed:

Well, certianly the alledged source is made up by someone, which means the rest of it is questionable

Not a chance in hell this is true. There wouldn't be any truth in any player knowing anything about a change in manager or if there was another manager being spoken to.

Why would a player know anything that was going at board level?

This may, finally, explain to me why Skuse can't be dropped..... he knows the board's plans and secrets.

I love the internet. You can write whatever crap you can make up and just add, "I've been told by..." and that makes it alright. As someone said even if Jones is in Sunday morning there is NO chance that Skuse or any other player would know anything.

Being as he's a good mate of mine and has mentioned nothing of the sort and has always said the players never get told anything of this sort of stuff, then I can be fairly sure

Like Any place of work, the employees are the last to be told.

Like Any place of work, the employees are the last to be told.

Why should they be told if we're talking to a potential manager when we've already got one, if we are talking to Jones I would guess that there are only be a very small number of people aware of it.

<br />Not a chance in hell this is true. There wouldn't be any truth in any player knowing anything about a change in manager or if there was another manager being spoken to.<br />Why would a player know anything that was going at board level?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They may not have been told directly but they will know. A lot of people further down the Ashton Gate food chain will know too. Not on the basis of this thread, but because of things that have been brewing for a couple of weeks now, I'm off down the bookies after work this afternoon.........

What if we go to Blackpool get battered but don't conceed then we nick a goal at the death. They won't sack him off the back of a victory.

Is it wrong to hope just for Saturday we get dicked just so our long term future is MIllen free?

I have said in the past you should never Want your side to lose but MIllen seriously needs to walk...

Please don't bite my head off either but I too have heard this rumor about Dave Jones being seen around Bristol and near Ashton Gate and linked with the Job . . . I don't have a good source it is only friends and people I speak to in the pub after the game. It has definitely become a much stronger rumor recently and I was just interested to see what people think about having him if it were true? Surely he couldn't do much worse than than Millen...what do you think?

I would respect Matty's remarks as being truthful.

Rumour is just that. Soon it becomes 'fact' amongst some. Perhaps a bit like the so called fact of a drinking culture at Cardiff.

What does not seem to have been mentioned in this thread is that the small group of people who are 'in the know' at the club might just be loyal enough to keep quiet and/or deny all knowledge. Imagine a leak from Cole; he is hardly going to get an easy ride from the board after such a lapse is he now?

I think it would be a wise choice btw.

Archived