IGNORED

Don't Bite Me Head Off

Who_r_ya_who_r_ya

Please don't bite my head off either but I too have heard this rumor about Dave Jones being seen around Bristol and near Ashton Gate and linked with the Job . . . I don't have a good source it is only friends and people I speak to in the pub after the game. It has definitely become a much stronger rumor recently and I was just interested to see what people think about having him if it were true? Surely he couldn't do much worse than than Millen...what do you think?

Kivsy saw him in Costa Coffee in Portishead :innocent06:

:source: :source:

The player. I live in Yate and know him well, as I mentioned further up the page, although he now lives out near Almondsbury on that new estate for the last year or so. Also know his whole family well, his dad Shaun who is a local builder his mum and his two sisters and brother.

Was out his house not long ago looking at the huge covered outdoor run he's stuck in his back yard for his two black labradors.

Hardly a claim to fame as he knows a lot of people in Yate. All I'm saying is I know he didn't say what the OP is claiming.

The player. I live in Yate and know him well, as I mentioned further up the page, although he now lives out near Almondsbury on that new estate for the last year or so. Also know his whole family well, his dad Shaun who is a local builder his mum and his two sisters and brother.

Was out his house not long ago looking at the huge covered outdoor run he's stuck in his back yard for his two black labradors.

Hardly a claim to fame as he knows a lot of people in Yate. All I'm saying is I know he didn't say what the OP is claiming.

Or you are not as close to Cheryl as you think and he just lying to you about not saying it ?

After all the OP did say Cheryl Cole Skuse's Brother.......

I know an official and he regularly does games round the south west and he informs me that Dave Jones cannot be signed by another club for at least 3 weeks due to a clause in his contract in a way that he is still on cardiff's books but it's a little different to gardening leave. Asks the question if the board may be holding out for this if true...

I would respect Matty's remarks as being truthful.

Rumour is just that. Soon it becomes 'fact' amongst some. Perhaps a bit like the so called fact of a drinking culture at Cardiff.

What does not seem to have been mentioned in this thread is that the small group of people who are 'in the know' at the club might just be loyal enough to keep quiet and/or deny all knowledge. Imagine a leak from Cole; he is hardly going to get an easy ride from the board after such a lapse is he now?

I think it would be a wise choice btw.

Cardiff did have a drinking culture, I saw it at least 4/5 times personally, players absolutely hammered, getting into all kinds of bother.

I've had one mate who is a bouncer in one Cardiff club tell me plenty of stories that have been backed up by a good friend of mine whos on the fitness team at Cardiff, and a mate who's a diehard Cardiff fan and nightclub owner that has banned the players from his club asvthey "were above the law", let's just say that the Titus Bramble situation isn't isolated.

Cardiff did have a drinking culture, I saw it at least 4/5 times personally, players absolutely hammered, getting into all kinds of bother.

I've had one mate who is a bouncer in one Cardiff club tell me plenty of stories that have been backed up by a good friend of mine whos on the fitness team at Cardiff, and a mate who's a diehard Cardiff fan and nightclub owner that has banned the players from his club asvthey "were above the law", let's just say that the Titus Bramble situation isn't isolated.

Mr Chopra, is that you?

Look at some of the ****ts that played for them though...Bellamy and Chopra for starters.

Archived