IGNORED

Board Please Act Decisively And With Strong Leadership

MC Risk

Enough is enough, if this was indeed Millens last chance, then as he has failed yet again to lift a team to come out and try and do it for him, then the board needs to act clinically and decisively and sack him tonight.....giving them 2 weeks to pursue the right man

There can surely be no coming back from this for Teflon. Loyal servant to the club. Not sure he was the best coach given that he was a defensive coach and that is where we have lacked in the championship by and large. Definitely not a manager. Would rather he now left the club completely. Thanks for dedicating a decade of his life to the club, but the time for his departure must now be here.

At least the timing is right. Take a little time to get the right man during the international break. I cannot see how anyone can justify his continued employment now.

I like Keith and it would have been a great story if he became successful. It was worth having a shot with him, great servant and top bloke. The start of the season can't be excused regardless now. There were small signs of progress and what he was trying to achieve looked good but much too little and far too late. We are too vulnerable and soft in too many departments. He has to go after that result, there is no way he can take us forward.

I like Keith and it would have been a great story if he became successful. It was worth having a shot with him, great servant and top bloke. The start of the season can't be excused regardless now. There were small signs of progress and what he was trying to achieve looked good but much too little and far too late. We are too vulnerable and soft in too many departments. He has to go after that result, there is no way he can take us forward.

I'm sorry....what has made it worth it?!? Would have been far more worth reviewing the dozens of quality applications from six months before before knee jerking into appointing him in the first place. He was part of the problem under Johnson at the end and in my view but someone who is part of the problem cannot be considered to offer the solution.

I'm sorry....what has made it worth it?!? Would have been far more worth reviewing the dozens of quality applications from six months before before knee jerking into appointing him in the first place. He was part of the problem under Johnson at the end and in my view but someone who is part of the problem cannot be considered to offer the solution.

Definately a job losing score..re. Tins at Swansea!

There can surely be no coming back from this for Teflon. Loyal servant to the club. Not sure he was the best coach given that he was a defensive coach and that is where we have lacked in the championship by and large. Definitely not a manager. Would rather he now left the club completely. Thanks for dedicating a decade of his life to the club, but the time for his departure must now be here.

At least the timing is right. Take a little time to get the right man during the international break. I cannot see how anyone can justify his continued employment now.

Really? That depends on how many lucrative offers he turned down to stay here. Were there any?

Enough is enough, if this was indeed Millens last chance, then as he has failed yet again to lift a team to come out and try and do it for him, then the board needs to act clinically and decisively and sack him tonight.....giving them 2 weeks to pursue the right man

No time for delay - fire him now

Like our last cheapy appointment (Tinnion) I bet he NEVER gets another job in the league.

I think he will.

Great badges etc., had that fantastic run with us just after GJ, and considering the circumstances did a decent job last year. I'm sure he could make his CV look pretty decent. All that experience in the championship and as an assistant manager?

I expect to see him at a club like Macclesfield, and I expect he'll do well for them.

Archived