IGNORED

Who Wouldn't We Want As New Manager Of Bristol City

nellie

Why do people not want O'Driscoll?

Miles better than Jones and possibly Davies as well. Jones spent tons at Cardiff and couldn't ever get them promoted, whereas O'Driscoll has no budget at Donny and made them into a top half side until the injuries came along.

That's all I ever hear about O'Driscoll, that he's done well on no budget. Well, they were bottom only a few hours ago, and the no budget thing is something both us and them have in common until we ship out these contracted leeches. I would recommend you compare careers before wrongly writing that O'Driscoll is far superior.

That's all I ever hear about O'Driscoll, that he's done well on no budget. Well, they were bottom only a few hours ago, and the no budget thing is something both us and them have in common until we ship out these contracted leeches. I would recommend you compare careers before wrongly writing that O'Driscoll is far superior.

No budget in which he still made a top half Championship side. That side was then devastated by injuries.

Meanwhile Dave Jones had the likes of Bellamy, Ramsey, Chopra, Bothroyd etc all at his disposal and still couldn't get Cardiff promoted.

No budget in which he still made a top half Championship side. That side was then devastated by injuries.

Meanwhile Dave Jones had the likes of Bellamy, Ramsey, Chopra, Bothroyd etc all at his disposal and still couldn't get Cardiff promoted.

No budget? He had a budget. No budget = no club.

It's worth noting that Jones Career didn't begin at Cardiff.

Archived