IGNORED

Just Watched The Goals On Tv...

DaveF

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Bristol City FC. It's five-year mission: to explore strange new grounds, to seek out new towns and new civilizations, to boldly go where no club has gone before.

Players blatantly just gave up. No effort to work or put the opposition under any kind of pressure so Blackpool scored as they pleased.

If there had been 10 more minutes it would of been 7 or 8.....

Players should be bloody ashamed. About time football clubs introduced performance related pay, then they'd pull their fingers out!

Bloody embarrassing .

..............And then return to pastures familiar.....................

I was going to say how much space they had for their goals , but once I typed the word 'space' the rest seemed to follow!! As for returning to familiar pastures , all I'm hoping is that Wycombe stay up.....great boozer in Wycombe !!

Have you not been reading this forum lately...

...he's better than James, apparently.

James was at least partially to blame for the Reading loss based on the highlights I thought- certainly for the 2nd goal at least, so a panacea for all ills he surely is not! It suggests we lack a keeper wortthy of the name at present, sad times.

Players blatantly just gave up. No effort to work or put the opposition under any kind of pressure so Blackpool scored as they pleased.

If there had been 10 more minutes it would of been 7 or 8.....

Players should be bloody ashamed. About time football clubs introduced performance related pay, then they'd pull their fingers out!

Bloody embarrassing .

Agree with you whole heartedly there fella

First 2 definately piss poor goalkeeping, the other 3 just unbelievably poor defending, people on here keep banging on about what a gifted coach Millen is and yet our defence is appalling, there is absolutely no organisation whatsoever, no leaders and no confidence. The Reading game proved how brittle our defence is, no matter how well we played and even the fact we were 2-0 up, be honest as soon as we shipped the 1st goal how many on here actually believed that we would'nt at least ship another or worse.

Just one thing worries me, there should be no sentiment in football if he goes, he must truly go, not allowed to stay in some other role. We need a complete new broom and clear out Wigley, Walsh and all of the coaches, we need a complete new regime, with new ideas IMO.

First 2 definately piss poor goalkeeping, the other 3 just unbelievably poor defending, people on here keep banging on about what a gifted coach Millen is and yet our defence is appalling, there is absolutely no organisation whatsoever, no leaders and no confidence. The Reading game proved how brittle our defence is, no matter how well we played and even the fact we were 2-0 up, be honest as soon as we shipped the 1st goal how many on here actually believed that we would'nt at least ship another or worse.

Just one thing worries me, there should be no sentiment in football if he goes, he must truly go, not allowed to stay in some other role. We need a complete new broom and clear out Wigley, Walsh and all of the coaches, we need a complete new regime, with new ideas IMO.

I have a feeling millen will be sacked, and people like wigley are going to be hanging around like a bad smell when the manager wants to bring in his own backroom staff who he's comfortable around. Kind of a bit like coppell and millen.. maybe one of the factors why he left?? Coulden't bring in his backroom staff..

I have a feeling millen will be sacked, and people like wigley are going to be hanging around like a bad smell when the manager wants to bring in his own backroom staff who he's comfortable around. Kind of a bit like coppell and millen.. maybe one of the factors why he left?? Coulden't bring in his backroom staff..

To be fair my understanding is that Coppell wanted Millen and they were close, in fact Millen was the first person to be made aware of Coppells decision to quit.

Archived