IGNORED

E Petition To Sack Millen

Fordy62

Hello all,

I, like most of you am pretty concerned at the state of our club, so here's a link to a petition. If we can get a few signatures then I'll make sure it's forwarded to the people who matter (though I may need some help with that part).

We have to show that we care. Sign up and make a difference.

Millen out.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Fordy62/petition.html

Well done mate, signed. Please can everyone who wants Millen to go, please take a minute out of your time to sign the petition. I'm not 100% certain the board will act this week so I've signed because I believe we have a responsibility as fans to make our opinions known in a proper way, not just on a message board. Even if you think he's a goner, please sign as a back up - it only takes a minute, and you never know, it might make a small difference.

Up the City.

Pathetic

BCFC isn't a democracy, its a one man state.

If KM loses his job I hope you have the balls to face up to him and tell him what you think of him.

Or should I get a petition started to get you to do it, if enough people sign it.

Hello all,

I, like most of you am pretty concerned at the state of our club, so here's a link to a petition. If we can get a few signatures then I'll make sure it's forwarded to the people who matter (though I may need some help with that part).

Millen out.

http://www.petitiono...2/petition.html

gasmask.gif

Pathetic

If KM loses his job I hope you have the balls to face up to him and tell him what you think of him.

Or should I get a petition started to get you to do it, if enough people sign it.

Oh, I'm sorry. There I was thinking that our football club was a democracy. Thanks for that.

And for your information if I saw KM I'd say "Thank you for your efforts, but this just isn't working." And I don't think he'd disagree either.

Pathetic

Hmmm - not signed the petition but what do you mean? I think KM should go and would happily discuss that with him and say so - not a problem?

gasmask.gif

Wouldn't he be more likely to be Gas if he wanted things to continue how they are with us staring into the abyss rather than wanting change in an attempt to change our fortunes.... Certainly every Sag I know wants Millen to stay and thinks that he's doing a sterling job in their eyes!

You seem to be happy with the way things are going....maybe you're gasmask.gif yourself.......?!?

Pathetic

Fans want a manager sacked shocker!!

Millen would have known how it works when he got the job - if he failed then the fans would be calling for his head.

It's a shame that a long serving player and coach is going to lose his job, but we can't keep him for sentimental reasons - at the cost of out championship status

Wouldn't he be more likely to be Gas if he wanted things to continue how they are with us staring into the abyss rather than wanting change in an attempt to change our fortunes.... Certainly every Sag I know wants Millen to stay and thinks that he's doing a sterling job in their eyes!

You seem to be happy with the way things are going....maybe you're gasmask.gif yourself.......?!?

Thanks Steve. I wasn't going to dignify it with a response to be honest.

Pathetic

Oh, I'm sorry! If you feel passionately about something why not do something about it - I really don't understand your problem. I'd quite happily tell Keith he's not up to the job, because it's plain obvious! This isn't a personal attack on Keith Millen, it's about wanting what (I think) is best for Bristol City - end of story.

I was thinking more along the lines of newly joined member with a handful of posts with the gasmask.gif remark.

I'm not happy, but I support the manager in charge, until such time as the owner decides to make a change, and then I will support the new man whoever he maybe.

To my mind that is what a supporter of a football club does. He or she supports the club and its employees, which is why I don't boo the players or manager off the pitch, although to compensate my cider consumption has gone up recently.

My view and your view are irrelevant. Football management is about results, enough poor results and changes are made, not by us but by the owner.

You or I could stay away if we wanted too, but I've never missed a game I could afford to attend, even in the bad old 4th division days.

I'll take the ' maybe your gas' remark down the pub next week, my pals will wet themselves laughing.

Oh, I'm sorry! If you feel passionately about something why not do something about it - I really don't understand your problem. I'd quite happily tell Keith he's not up to the job, because it's plain obvious! This isn't a personal attack on Keith Millen, it's about wanting what (I think) is best for Bristol City - end of story.

If you feel passionately about something you can do something about it, I just think a petition is the wrong way to do it.

It's obviously a personal attack on Millen, by signing the petition your saying you want him removed from his position.

I have no problem with you wanting what is best for the club, so do I.

As I've said in another reply the owner will act when he sees fit, he may sack KM or he may provide funds for him to get new players to improve things.

Hello all,

Millen out.

http://www.petitiono...2/petition.html

very sad - get a life FFS

and when will you hand in this petition - after he's (quite probably) sacked during the week? or maybe first thing tomorrow while there's eighty odd names on it - coz that's really going to swing the board eh? Oh, hang on, you don't even know who to forward it too. Jesus wept, I'm glad you weren't in charge of D-Day mate :facepalm:

Archived