IGNORED

What Player Will Benefit Most From Millen Going ?

Frome Red

Out of all the outcasts at city who do you think could turn around there carer the most when Millen goes ? I'm going for Hunt as I remember his days at Bolton when he used to score some good goals running from right back and was on the verge of playing for England ! You don't go from that to a nothing, you just needs a good man manager to get the best out of him and the other "deadwood"

Out of all the outcasts at city who do you think could turn around there carer the most when Millen goes ? I'm going for Hunt as I remember his days at Bolton when he used to score some good goals running from right back and was on the verge of playing for England ! You don't go from that to a nothing, you just needs a good man manager to get the best out of him and the other "deadwood"

Sorry to correct you, but with regard to the the title of the OP when choosing between different options you should write (or say) "which" not "what" and you make the common mistake between "there" and "their". Very simply, "there" refers to a physical location or a time event. Think of "their" as in belonging to. Like "their career" (OP). Except you missed out one e.

And whilst I am on my high horse, how many times do I have to endure "I would of thought" on this forum. Of course it should be "would have"

Shoot me down folks if you like, but there (time event in this usage) is a right way of speaking or writing English.

Anyway, back to the OP, personally I rate Cisse and Ribiero. For my money both did well last season, although I realise Ribs has had injury problems. Who could forget his excellent debut performance last season v (now high flying in the Prem) Newcastle ?

Sorry to correct you, but with regard to the the title of the OP when choosing between different options you should write (or say) "which" not "what" and you make the common mistake between "there" and "their". Very simply, "there" refers to a physical location or a time event. Think of "their" as in belonging to. Like "their career" (OP). Except you missed out one e.

And whilst I am on my high horse, how many times do I have to endure "I would of thought" on this forum. Of course it should be "would have"

Shoot me down folks if you like, but there (time event in this usage) is a right way of speaking or writing English.

Anyway, back to the OP, personally I rate Cisse and Ribiero. For my money both did well last season, although I realise Ribs has had injury problems. Who could forget his excellent debut performance last season v (now high flying in the Prem) Newcastle ?

Thanks for the English lesson ! I bet u feel very clever now ?

Woolford - good player when playing with confidence, which he has been drained out of him, needs a run of gsmes on left wing, JCR has had a million chances and not doing it

Cisse and Stewart personally I just want gone - decent players, wrong attitudes

Thanks for the English lesson ! I bet u feel very clever now ?

WR. It's not a case of "feeling clever". Although our language is constantly evolving and I recognise that text and Twitter etc is changing everything, there are still basic rules for the use of English and I make no apology about defending that.

One of the reasons that the Western World is in decline (when compared with India and Asia) is that we are accepting falling educational standards.

WR. It's not a case of "feeling clever". Although our language is constantly evolving and I recognise that text and Twitter etc is changing everything, there are still basic rules for the use of English and I make no apology about defending that.

One of the reasons that the Western World is in decline (when compared with India and Asia) is that we are accepting falling educational standards.

So because im dyslexic am i better off not posting on here in case I have to defend my grammar or spelling ?

This is football forum not the Oxford union, a footlights production or even university challenge.

er

Not quite sure why you feel the need to provide the English language lesson but as you're giving it out you might like to reconsider amending "right way to speak..." to "correct way to speak..."

Cheers (please don't feel the need to correct any of my mistakes - I know that I'm only human).

I think you'll find that the correct usage of a question mark is to not have a space between it and the preceding word. Just saying.....innocent.gifwhistle.giftongue.gif

So because im dyslexic am i better off not posting on here in case I have to defend my grammar or spelling ?

No, keep it coming please, but also please understand the (lower case) i you use should always be a capital. So it should have been I'm where the apostrophe replaces the missing "am"

This is not a personal vendetta (Italian word). It so happens that I am fed up with poor use of English on this forum and when I decided to speak up about this, it happened to be in response to your post.

No, keep it coming please, but also please understand the (lower case) i you use should always be a capital. So it should have been I'm where the apostrophe replaces the missing "am"

This is not a personal vendetta (Italian word). It so happens that I am fed up with poor use of English on this forum and when I decided to speak up about this, it happened to be in response to your post.

Are you on the blob or are you just a **** in general?

Archived