IGNORED

What Player Will Benefit Most From Millen Going ?

Frome Red

No, keep it coming please, but also please understand the (lower case) i you use should always be a capital. So it should have been I'm where the apostrophe replaces the missing "am"

This is not a personal vendetta (Italian word). It so happens that I am fed up with poor use of English on this forum and when I decided to speak up about this, it happened to be in response to your post.

"You Mazda".

Sorry to correct you, but with regard to the the title of the OP when choosing between different options you should write (or say) "which" not "what" and you make the common mistake between "there" and "their". Very simply, "there" refers to a physical location or a time event. Think of "their" as in belonging to. Like "their career" (OP). Except you missed out one e.

And whilst I am on my high horse, how many times do I have to endure "I would of thought" on this forum. Of course it should be "would have"

Shoot me down folks if you like, but there (time event in this usage) is a right way of speaking or writing English.

Anyway, back to the OP, personally I rate Cisse and Ribiero. For my money both did well last season, although I realise Ribs has had injury problems. Who could forget his excellent debut performance last season v (now high flying in the Prem) Newcastle ?

I know that you are getting stick, but you are absolutely right. For some reason, the constant use of "would of" irritates the hell out of me.

I know that you are getting stick, but you are absolutely right. For some reason, the constant use of "would of" irritates the hell out of me.

Thanks Atlanta.

Are you really living there and (more importantly) do you really look like your Avatar?

I am going to guess:

a) You are a BCFC exile who does live in the state capital city of Georgia. Alongside Elton John (well actually, just one of his homes)

b) You do not look anything like your Avatar, in fact you are probably male.

Please advise whether or not I am correct.

Sorry to correct you, but with regard to the the title of the OP when choosing between different options you should write (or say) "which" not "what" and you make the common mistake between "there" and "their". Very simply, "there" refers to a physical location or a time event. Think of "their" as in belonging to. Like "their career" (OP). Except you missed out one e.

And whilst I am on my high horse, how many times do I have to endure "I would of thought" on this forum. Of course it should be "would have"

Shoot me down folks if you like, but there (time event in this usage) is a right way of speaking or writing English.

Anyway, back to the OP, personally I rate Cisse and Ribiero. For my money both did well last season, although I realise Ribs has had injury problems. Who could forget his excellent debut performance last season v (now high flying in the Prem) Newcastle ?

Sorry sir but this just makes me think that you are indeed, and arrogant ****.

Thanks Atlanta.

Are you really living there and (more importantly) do you really look like your Avatar?

I am going to guess:

a) You are a BCFC exile who does live in the state capital city of Georgia. Alongside Elton John (well actually, just one of his homes)

WTF is this forum turning into?

Thanks Atlanta.

I am going to guess:

a) I used to leave just off Winterstoke Road, but now live in the Atlanta area. I have not seen Elton John but did see one of his boats on Lake Lanier. It was named "Rocket Man".

b) I do not look like my avatar - I look AT it.

bobby reid!!!!

our best player in pre season and didn't look out of place against hull in the last game of the season

it baffles me why he isn't getting a sniff of first team football this term

also ribeiro

ribs needs his head sorting only got to fart by him and he thinks hes got a bad injury but a very good player

Out of all the outcasts at city who do you think could turn around there carer the most when Millen goes ? I'm going for Hunt as I remember his days at Bolton when he used to score some good goals running from right back and was on the verge of playing for England ! You don't go from that to a nothing, you just needs a good man manager to get the best out of him and the other "deadwood"

Squad member........... no 40 !!

Archived