IGNORED

Ebay Ticket Touting

bh_red

Got this email back from the coldplay sneaky bugger:

i can no longer go due to unforseen circumstances..... my work have asked me 2 cover someones bank holiday shifts and no one else can cover. my friend was going to have them but he cant go either....so hence why it is listed on ebay.... i want to assure you that I'm not a hoax, and please keep and emails or info i send you if you are concerned... this is 100% genuine and seats are located in great postion if u look on pic provided.

look foward to your reply

gary

Even if these people are genuine it really annoys me when people like this go to all the effort of buying tickets before making sure they can deffinately go, then decide just half hour later that they can't make it because they are "going to the pub for roast dinner with the family" so clearly aren't that bothered about going at all, when there are probably plenty of other people who genuinly do want to go and can make it but are left without tickets because of these people rushing in front of them.

Can i just ask why are you doing this? Is it to piss people of or something? Its obvious that these people are genuine, they are just trying to sell their ticket so someone eklse can go, all you are really doing is stopping someone from getting the ticket because the person selling it cant get rid off it!

Can i just ask why are you doing this? Is it to piss people of or something? Its obvious that these people are genuine, they are just trying to sell their ticket so someone eklse can go, all you are really doing is stopping someone from getting the ticket because the person selling it cant get rid off it!

Yes, we have established this. But why dont they just have a 'buy it now' option for the face value of the tickets. therefore, nobody is out of pocket and genuine fans get benefit.

Guest JoshBHA

We've had the same problem down here - all the best seats sold saturday, so cheeky sods/touts are going onto Ebay, trying to get an inflated price......happily though, this has come to the notice of those people that use Brighton's equivalent of this site, and people have sabotaged (spelling?) the sales!

Guest stevey2005

thats really annoying when people buy tickets knowing they cant go and then sell them off for higher prices :Rage:

Me and Tom are bidding these tickets up and this is the response i have got:

Dear bigredrich2003,

ive had ebay throw my auction out 4 times now due to ticketing regs, as your the only bidder I'm happy to deal with you for an agreed price... what are you willing to pay? in case the auction is thrown out again.... contact me on gaz81182@hotmail.com let me know asap gary

Thank you,

gaz81182

and then this absolute cracker:

Dear bigredrich2003,

rich, just want to confirm you are willing to pay £5,100 for these tickets? let me know asap gary

Thank you,

gaz81182

Now this:

richard,

i would confirmation that u are aware you are bidding for thse bristol city

tickets at £6,100

please can you confirm , that, that is correct?

i am concerned as the price has gone alot higher than 1st expected.

look foward to reply asap

gary

Archived