IGNORED

Billy Davies

redpole

How come Billy Davies name is not being put around on here or even on the betting? I thought as he's out of work he would be on the betting list!

I would love to see BD here a match made in heaven.

he is listed below.

Derek McInnes 7/4 6/4 3.5Dave Jones add-bet-basket.gifDave Jones 5/2 1 6.0Mark Robins add-bet-basket.gifMark Robins 1 5 10Gianfranco Zola add-bet-basket.gifGianfranco Zola 9 8 13Martin ONeill add-bet-basket.gifMartin ONeill 12 9Sean ODriscoll add-bet-basket.gifSean ODriscoll 6 8 13.0Billy Davies add-bet-basket.gifBilly Davies 12 :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :clapping: :clapping: 13.0Paul Tisdale add-bet-basket.gifPaul Tisdale 12 15.0Aidy Boothroyd add-bet-basket.gifAidy Boothroyd 14 17.0Steve McClaren add-bet-basket.gifSteve McClaren 16 14 21.0Karl Robinson add-bet-basket.gifKarl Robinson 20 16 21.0Stuart Pearce add-bet-basket.gifStuart Pearce 20 26.0George Burley add-bet-basket.gifGeorge Burley 25

hes gone 3/1 to go back to forest how does that make sense....

BIG MISTAKE by forest letting him go,I think with the chairman Dougherty standing down,BD has unfinished business there.

I think he could be the manager required here to ignite city's potential.

Depends what the powers that be want in place.

Where did u get this info regards Davies?

There's no info. OP asked why Davies wasn't in the picture regarding betting odds. But he was referring to Skybet odds. For some reason, Skybet aren't offering Davies as an option. I was just speculating that maybe they've stopped taking money on him cos they think he has the job. But I have no info - just stirring

BD should be our number 1 choice, he would be a breath of fresh air at this club and would have us in play off contention next season. This club need a massive kick up the rear end and has done since our second season at this level finished as the decline really started around this time with mickey mouse signings i.e. Sno, Saborio, Styvar etc.

Would have a similar galvanising effect that Gary Johnson had when he took over here and is capable of building a succesful team. I doubt Lansdown would mind spending the cash if he can see that it is being used wisely.

Alternatively perhaps a phonecall to David Cardoza might be an ideal..........

BD should be our number 1 choice, he would be a breath of fresh air at this club and would have us in play off contention next season. This club need a massive kick up the rear end and has done since our second season at this level finished as the decline really started around this time with mickey mouse signings i.e. Sno, Saborio, Styvar etc.

Would have a similar galvanising effect that Gary Johnson had when he took over here and is capable of building a succesful team. I doubt Lansdown would mind spending the cash if he can see that it is being used wisely.

Alternatively perhaps a phonecall to David Cardoza might be an ideal..........

I must say he is the man for the job,what worrys me is if SL wants a yes man?

Football wise He is the man.

Bring him on board and we can go places.

Definitely should be number 1 target, but as we have seen with Coppell, our board gets too involved. Maybe now Sexstone is chairman that may change.

Go get him now!

A much better Gary Johnson,would bring the club back together with the fans.

We had some great times under GJ and I want to see a repeat of those good times.

But look at the mess Davies leaves clubs in, usually after a season or two at the most and often in acrimonious circumstances.

Sargent please look at what BD has achieved

This is the more important thing,he has done it with different clubs.

Sexton says he want a PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER.

He is the man followed by DJ,followed by SOD.

I don't pretend to be a expert,but watching city for 30 plus years,and watching football in that time,You get a hunch when something could be right together,I do not even know if BD is interested but if he was and he was affordable I would have him here in a shot.

Sargent please look at what BD has achieved

This is the more important thing,he has done it with different clubs.

Sexton says he want a PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER.

He is the man followed by DJ,followed by SOD.

I don't pretend to be a expert,but watching city for 30 plus years,and watching football in that time,You get a hunch when something could be right together,I do not even know if BD is interested but if he was and he was affordable I would have him here in a shot.

Billy Davies has not applied for the job. He's not interested.

Billy Davies has not applied for the job. He's not interested.

How do you now this dibdenred?

Surely we are a big enough challenge,with a very loyal backer.

Just may be SL does not want a guy that would grab us by the short and curleys and get us playing good football at the right end of the table.

How true is your quote,shame if this was the case ref BD not applying.

May be that is why the paparazzi are not shouting to much about him becoming our next manager.

Source?

top candidates need not apply, we approach them. Billy Davies would be my number 1 choice,

but would probably scare Sextoy to death.

I hope our board and owner have contacted BD,at present there is three top quality managers all proven at championship level.

Why all this fuss about unproven guys is beyond me.we have been bitten more than once in recent times with unproven managers.

Now is the time to get the right man in,if this new stadium is going to happen,what a attraction for BD DJ Sod.

I just hope we don't go down the cheap route again with any body outside those top three candidates.

Why all this fuss about unproven guys is beyond me.we have been bitten more than once in recent times with unproven managers.

Like Steve Coppell?

Nothing wrong with up and coming managers if they are the right choice and the right time- like Gary Johnson was. I would rather one of them than the so called 'experienced' ones like Jones and Davies. Both who demand lots of money and resources to fail.

Like Steve Coppell?

Nothing wrong with up and coming managers if they are the right choice and the right time- like Gary Johnson was. I would rather one of them than the so called 'experienced' ones like Jones and Davies. Both who demand lots of money and resources to fail.

Sorry disagree this appointment is vital,sexy says he wants a proven championship manager.

These up and coming lads will have their day,we need a quality proven manager.

BD done it-forest boards wish he never left,sorry I don't see any better.

DJ would be next on the list.followed by sod.

Sorry disagree this appointment is vital,sexy says he wants a proven championship manager.

These up and coming lads will have their day,we need a quality proven manager.

BD done it-forest boards wish he never left,sorry I don't see any better.

DJ would be next on the list.followed by sod.

Where did I say this appointment wasn't vital. Every appointment is vital.

BD - failed at forest using lots of money

Same for DJ at Cardiff. Failed several times infact.

SOD - needs a new challenge and I think would be good.

Where did I say this appointment wasn't vital. Every appointment is vital.

BD - failed at forest using lots of money

Same for DJ at Cardiff. Failed several times infact.

SOD - needs a new challenge and I think would be good.

All good managers at this level Davies and jones keeping their sides at the right end of the division.

SOD did wonders at Donny,I wil never forget that game at the gate when they ripped us to shreds.cracking football mentality.

I still believe one of these should get the job.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

All good managers at this level Davies and jones keeping their sides at the right end of the division.

SOD did wonders at Donny,I wil never forget that game at the gate when they ripped us to shreds.cracking football mentality.

I still believe one of these should get the job.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

You can disagree but you don't listen to what I'm saying.

Both Jones and Davies needed lots of money and resources to keep their sides up the top and they failed there. Why Jones didn't Cardiff up easily with the players he had is a joke. We don't have those kind of resources in this league. This isn't League 1 where we are a big team.

Archived