IGNORED

Billy Davies

redpole

What as ur man delboy done in the championship?

About the same as Lambert had before last season, and Poyet and Atkins had before this ( apart from Atkins taking Scunny down, that is).

<br />About the same as Lambert had before last season, and Poyet and Atkins had before this ( apart from Atkins taking Scunny down, that is).<br />
<br /><br /><br />

True, also the same as Mark Cooper and a host of other young managers who have found the step on too much. Don't get me wrong DMc is my 2nd favorite choice, but people need to see it from both sides.

<br />Play off final and Fa Cup final means jack if you end up bottling it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Erm..... yes it does. Anyway I'll settle for a two wembley finals and a 3rd place finish over fighting relegation all day long. Anyway, I've never got this manager bottling thing, surelythe only people who can bottle it is the players. The manager doesn't become so overcome with the occasion he forgets to tell his team to score more goals Than the opposition does he?

<br /><br /><br />

Erm..... yes it does. Anyway I'll settle for a two wembley finals and a 3rd place finish over fighting relegation all day long. Anyway, I've never got this manager bottling thing, surelythe only people who can bottle it is the players. The manager doesn't become so overcome with the occasion he forgets to tell his team to score more goals Than the opposition does he?

Eventually if we got to that position us as fans would get fed up with the bottling just like Cardiff fans did.

Play off final and Fa Cup final means jack if you end up bottling it.

Well I'd love to hear your suggestions as the next manager of BCFC if getting promotions, to play offs, play off finals and FA cup finals is not good enough for our club. We really must have something spectacular lined up to replace the cheap option we usually go for.

Go on, make me laugh.

Play off final and Fa Cup final means jack if you end up bottling it.

SYCO please please tell me when Bristol City FC was last playing in a FA CUP FINALS, and I would love to be playing play off games year in and year out.

Christ some of our fans need to realise BD who seems from what people are saying has not even applied "somes up what he must think of little Bristol City"not big enough or good enough for him.

DJ if he is interested, and the rumours are true he wants his own backroom staff, our board should move heaven and earth to bring him in.

Our backroom staff need moving out,they have had their chances and failed miserably in the past.

As many have said it seems to be jobs for the boys at cushty Ashton Gate.

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Archived