IGNORED

What's Your Top-5 ?

bcfcchris2016

seeing as there is names of possible appointments all over this forum, With one post saying McInnes, Lee clark or Karl Robinson is the man because they are young upcoming managers, with others saying they want Jones or Davies with their Championship experience. And lastly others wanting Zola, Keane or Neville because in football terms, they are big names..... I expect more people to say Dave Jones but what is everyones shortlist in the top-5. Mine is in order ....

1) Dave Jones

2) Derek McInnes

3) Billy Davies

4) Lee Clark

5) Gianfranco Zola

seeing as there is names of possible appointments all over this forum, With one post saying McInnes, Lee clark or Karl Robinson is the man because they are young upcoming managers, with others saying they want Jones or Davies with their Championship experience. And lastly others wanting Zola, Keane or Neville because in football terms, they are big names..... I expect more people to say Dave Jones but what is everyones shortlist in the top-5. Mine is in order ....

1) Dave Jones

2) Derek McInnes

3) Billy Davies

4) Lee Clark

5) Gianfranco Zola

we already have a poll disapointed2se.gif for dolly you can read McInnes since i cannot change it now.

a poll doesn't say who an individuals top 5 is though

my top 5 candidates would be:

1) Sean O'Driscoll

2) Paul Tisdale

3) Derek McInnes

4) Dave Jones

5) Lee Clark

Agreed but it says who THE top 5 are in a list widely tipped as reasonably accurate apart from McInnes whom is now called Dolly anyway ;)

Zola only entered the betting after i put that poll up at least as far as i can tell so these chaps just watch us first knowing we are the ones doing the betting and then adjust their names and odds accordingly. Not sure why Robins is fav though... that is a right puzzler and somewhat of a worry for me. Those who don't want him, like me, should slate him ever so politely of course. he is NOT the right choice Mr Bookie.

My top 5 potential new managers, in no particular order - I'd be happy with any of them really - are:

• Steve McLaren
  • Dave Jones
  • Paul Tisdale
  • Derek McInnes
  • Martin O'Neill

I'm pretty sure McLaren and O'Neill won't even be in the frame as I can't see either wanting to work with us, but, hey - they're both unemployed and will want to get back into work soon, so maybe it's worth an ask...

Joe Jordan - Would need a miracle but he loves the club and area

Sean O'Driscoll - Plays football the right way

Derek McInnes - passionate and driven

I think Davies and Jones will price themselves out.

Anyone who thinks that O'Neill or Maclaren would apply are on drugs

Harve x

we already have a poll disapointed2se.gif for dolly you can read McInnes since i cannot change it now.

McInnes added. I don't want Dolly to lose any votes are we are going to do a jobshare! :laugh:

EDIT; I've pinned it for a white too in the hope that we don't continue to get loads of threads all saying the same thing.

Joe Jordan - Would need a miracle but he loves the club and area

Sean O'Driscoll - Plays football the right way

Derek McInnes - passionate and driven

I think Davies and Jones will price themselves out.

Anyone who thinks that O'Neill or Maclaren would apply are on drugs

Harve x

first - not reason enough afraid.

second - hope not, ways too passive.

third - very good option

fourth/fifth - if we want either i am sure we would invest

sixth - you never know - but i'll just pop a couple more paracetamols just for the hell of it.

seventh - really hope not.

eighth - no idea who this harve x bloke is... only ever heard of malcolm x and he was no football gaffer neither so on that basis I'm out.

Just saw on the ITV Regional News that City expected to name a new manager by the end of this week/start of next. The reporter understood that the Club hadn't yet approached anyone. If that's the case I conclude that the boards number 1 candidate was currently without a Club - ruling out Derek McInnes.

Archived