IGNORED

Dave Jones Seen At Forest

ronjonred

Hi all,

First post but thought would be of interest. A colleague of mine who has had meetings today at The Grantham Hotel, which is near the City Ground, sent me the following message:

"Just followed a people carrier into the city ground. Looked like Dave Jones got out. Couldn't follow it all the way in"

No reason what so ever that he would need to lie or make this up. Interesting development which I thought I would share.

that would be from the same source who seen Nicky Maynard at forest during the transfer window and Martin O'Neil yesterday and Stuart Peirce this morning, as well as Billy Davis about 10 minutes ago,

If he really was seen the bookies would know and would stop taking bets after his odds dropping faster the gas through the league

He seems pretty sure it was him. He also sent a photo but in fairness all it is one of the stands of the ground with a people carrier in the distance.

It seems plausible that he would be there as he is sure to be in the running for both jobs. Just thought it was definitely worth the post.

No chance, Jones hates Forest. I believe it was his first away game back in management after his acquittal and he spent 90 minutes getting abuse for being a paedo.

Do you really think professionals take any notice whatsoever of fans taking the piss out them?

Jeez, if that was the case then I don't think we would have any management or players atall!

its amazing in this day and age of iphone camrea phones google street view etc....

All these rumours and there never is a single photo ever,

No pic of Dave Jones at forest then it didn't happen

its no good saying its been sent to you then not post anything ether :disapointed2se:

Hi all,

First post but thought would be of interest. A colleague of mine who has had meetings today at The Grantham Hotel, which is near the City Ground, sent me the following message:

"Just followed a people carrier into the city ground. Looked like Dave Jones got out. Couldn't follow it all the way in"

No reason what so ever that he would need to lie or make this up. Interesting development which I thought I would share.

You sags are so predictable,your forum must be so boring you got to come on are's and make up shit............

Archived