IGNORED

Mcinnes Or Robins

havanatopia

McInnes or Robins?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the 'Who Next' Poll has McInnes as the leader and Robins a very distant also ran let's see if that vote is consistent with this one.

These are the last two by Monday, let us say, so who would you rather have.

if the Who Next poll is accurate there should also be a clear winner here by some margin.

Edited by havanatopia

Based purely on the two I've gone for McInnes. I'll be extremely disappointed if we end up with him, but I'll be borderline bitter if we end up with Robins

Thats OK Matt, i have put just the two for the reasons given; McInnes leads the main poll and Robins is being talked about a lot. So I think the poll has relevance.

Thats OK Matt, i have put just the two for the reasons given; McInnes leads the main poll and Robins is being talked about a lot. So I think the poll has relevance.

Oh, it certainly has relevance, although I've still got a sneaky feeling the Jones rumours regarding turning the club down are bollox.

Roll on next week I suppose.

It will be none of them and you all no it

i notice you and Grandad did not vote for Robins as first choice on the main poll. Who did you guys vote for?

its interesting because Robins might be more people's 2nd choice than McInnes for example. Early doors though.

I have no idea who it will be other than the top 6

Do we really know enough about either candidate to vote?

McInnes - having great success in Scotland this season, but we are only talking Scotland here and he's an inexperienced manager.

Robins - rescued Barnsley and Rotherham, but hardly scaled the tabble with the former. What he could do at a better resourced club remains to be seen?

Two imponderables IMO.

Do we really know enough about either candidate to vote?

McInnes - having great success in Scotland this season, but we are only talking Scotland here and he's an inexperienced manager.

Robins - rescued Barnsley and Rotherham, but hardly scaled the tabble with the former. What he could do at a better resourced club remains to be seen?

Two imponderables IMO.

Yeah well, thats kinda why i did the other poll as well. you could always put another poll up and include the main candidates but thats kinda covered with the main poll.

Anyway the silent majority seem to have this contest in the bag.

Edited by havanatopia

I got a job for you... give it until the end of the weekend.. then add up all the votes on the main poll and then subtract all the votes on this poll... you can reasonably assume the number you are left with is the 'none of' vote number. simples. ;)

Ahh you know as well as i do though it dont bleeding work like that does it ?? :laughcont:

I honestly would not want either of them?? However if i was to answer the question at the top of the page then it would def have to be Robins.

Ok he didnt do much at Barnsley but he got by just.......but this other bloke i'd never heard of him until he got mentioned on here, ok he got St Johnstone too 5th place in the SPL which is League 1 / 2 equilvent in english football, come on t lets face it None of those teams in that league apart from maybe Rangers and Celtic would last a season in the Championship imo. Also go on there website and look at the results this season and last.....they are very hit and miss guys......we could easily catch a cold with this one???

I've read it. He rates Danny Haynes so I don't read too much into it.

Barnsley Tyke Quote on Haynes..... "Haynes is doing ok a guess, Transfer stories got to his head but been on Bench last 2 games"

If thats what you call rating a player by your standards then we are truly in the Sh*t then if what he says about Robins is true?? If he got the job of course??