IGNORED

Sexstone To Speak On Local Radio Shortly - Merged

Never to the dark side

If you follow OTIB on twitter there are some threads that get posted there. Not sure if it's all of them or not

The OTIB twitter account just picks up the RSS feed of this forum (only football chat) and then tweets a link to each and every topic created. It's all automated. Quite amusing that people still reply to it :laughcont:

Full interview coming up but just played a clip and gave some titbits.

*Sexstone says Zola has not applied

*They've interviewed five people so far but applications are still coming in and another couple of people may be interviewed before the second interviews take place 'later this week'

*Sexstone says it is "unlikely" that a new manager will be in place by Saturday and Wigley is preparing to take the team. No mention of Palace game tomorrow week.

Incidentally, here's the link to listen to the 7-minute interview to be broadcast from 4.50pm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_bristol

Plot thickens.

Considering they outlined a time frame where 2nd interviews took place early this week, to now say they've had further applicants and have delayed the process to accommodate as such tends to suggest said applicants are noteworthy.

All theoretically obviously but will be interesting to see the movers in the market now, given the state of affairs you'd expect some new front runners to emerge.

Glenn Hoddle has made a suprise application.

Fact*

*I made it up in the vienna hope that a load of sad ***** will take me seriously as ITK boasting my already huge ego**

**I don't actually mean me, just a parody of some sad cases, For those too thick to get it

I heard that he applied but got rejected as he's been away for so long - apparently he's more downs league standard these days.

But but but, I thought those 'ITK' said it was all sorted and we'd be announcing it today. :laughcont:

Yeah funny how they've all disappeared. Who was that charlie who said go down to the docks and have a chat with Robins as he will be appointed on monday.

Shameful behaviour actually all these people purporting they know facts and then poooooof.. they are gone quicker than you can say Tom Ritchie.

Yeah funny how they've all disappeared. Who was that charlie who said go down to the docks and have a chat with Robins as he will be appointed on monday.

Shameful behaviour actually all these people purporting they know facts and then poooooof.. they are gone quicker than you can say Tom Ritchie.

hmm, quicker than that Havana.

...gone quicker than you can say Jason Roberts. (surely?)

As many of you may of heard the interview with Mr Sextoy on Radio Bristol do you all agree that it sounded like they could have a new man in by the Birmingham game and also I hope you all have a good indication who it could be. As for me I'm just glad that they are not rushing into things like they did with the appointment of Millen. I also say to the Board take your time with your decision as we want premier football within the next couple of years. :)

As many of you may of heard the interview with Mr Sextoy on Radio Bristol do you all agree that it sounded like they could have a new man in by the Birmingham game and also I hope you all have a good indication who it could be. As for me I'm just glad that they are not rushing into things like they did with the appointment of Millen. I also say to the Board take your time with your decision as we want premier football within the next couple of years. :)

Fair enough to not rush a decision, BUT that's potentially two home games without any influence from our new manager. We may need home advantage as much as possible whilst in a relegation battle.

Archived