IGNORED

Sexstone To Speak On Local Radio Shortly - Merged

Never to the dark side

Manager set to be confirmed on wednesday

Think the majority will be happy with the decision

Bit of a stupid thing to put when CS said he expects nothing to happen this week. Apparently we haven't finished the 1st round of interviews so how could we appoint someone by Wednesday?

If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but I'll bet anyone a tenner that this doesn't happen.

What's happened to 'Redheads' post, posted at 6.35pm, saying the manager is to be confirmed on wednesday?

Surely we should be allowed to ridicule him?

My fault I'm afraid. After reports I merged several threads together, because of when it was timed it slotted into the thread in a certain place. When i read back the thread it looked at if it was a serious reply and a quote from ColinS.

I know people who have been following this for a few hours might see that it came from another thread , but I know people just log on around now to have a read. I didn't want to be misleading. so I bunged a lot in the bin (sorry couldn't be bothered to unmerge them all, it's not that easy)

So in short I made a bad judgement, sorry! :surrender:

My fault I'm afraid. After reports I merged several threads together, because of when it was timed it slotted into the thread in a certain place. When i read back the thread it looked at if it was a serious reply and a quote from ColinS.

I know people who have been following this for a few hours might see that it came from another thread , but I know people just log on around now to have a read. I didn't want to be misleading. so I bunged a lot in the bin (sorry couldn't be bothered to unmerge them all, it's not that easy)

So in short I made a bad judgement, sorry! :surrender:

No need for apologies RedM!

This announcement says to me one of three things, either :Someone has thrown his hat into the ring that has really made the board take notice. Someone who blows all the other candidates out of the water. Someone so good that we have all but offered him the job and are prepared to wait until he's happy to except it.Jones is having trouble getting released from his Cardiff contract and we have to wait until it expires before our deal can be completed.Or, and I'm hoping not, the standard of applicants has been so poor, or not impressed and we are desperately hoping that by leaving the window open for a bit longer we can get a few more managers interested.It is a shame that with two games coming up we will probably not have a permanent manager in to oversee them, which in the circumstances could lead to another -6 point defasite for the new man to turn around. Let's hope he's worth the wait.

Archived