IGNORED

Free Clarks Pie And Free Pint

the frampton balti

Great advert for local business would get the crowds warm and singing! wouldnt cost the club much imagine the deal would be fantastic with clarks for ten thousand pies .......great publicity for everybody .yeah 28 quid with free pie and a pint thats a good afternoon out.! and get the robin back on the shirt asap..........................................whos in charge here .......................................oh and wheres are new manager. ..............................and why dont they knock down those tower blocks and industrial buildings and redevelope the gate. and why dont they have river trips up the harbour to bring the fans in and reopen the railway...................................................................along the gorge to bring em in from the docks ..and wheres are new manager. ????

Great advert for local business would get the crowds warm and singing! wouldnt cost the club much imagine the deal would be fantastic with clarks for ten thousand pies .......great publicity for everybody .yeah 28 quid with free pie and a pint thats a good afternoon out.! and get the robin back on the shirt asap..........................................whos in charge here .......................................oh and wheres are new manager. ..............................and why dont they knock down those tower blocks and industrial buildings and redevelope the gate. and why dont they have river trips up the harbour to bring the fans in and reopen the railway...................................................................along the gorge to bring em in from the docks ..and wheres are new manager. ????

Think you've already started on the cider!

Hmmm my first job was for clarks pies...on a saturday.and sorry to burst ur bubble but they couldn't make anything near that amount.and I don't know if they do the pies anymore.

They sure do , I had one for lunch. There is also a van that sells them on Ashton Road on a match day. One of Bristols finest inventions !!

I remember about 20 years ago being in a chip shop in Clevedon , and asking for one. Even the lads who I was with had never heard of one and the woman behind the counter looked at me as if I had asked for sliced hippopotamus in suitcase sauce !!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.......

I've often thought it'd be a good (mutual club/fan benefit) offer if the club sold Match 'Plus' tickets... ST's could also be available as ST 'Plus' ...

'Plus' tickets would sell at a modest premium rate of perhaps £2 - £2.50 above standard price tickets but would enable the holder to redeem for food/drinks etc (up to say £4 - £5.00).

Obviously many would 'max out' their discount but this would be offset by others who would 'claim' less than their entitlement. (same with ST's not everyone will attend 100% of games therefore wouldnt be redeeming their full seasons worth of discount)..

For people who never or only ocasionally (erm sp?) purchase refreshments then the standard price tickets would still of course be available.

Maybe with the limited outlets currently at AG it might not be feasible right now but with larger better facilities in the new stadium :fingerscrossed: I see no reason why this idea wouldnt work.

What do you think (prices quoted are just examples off top of my head & would no doubt need amending) - but in principle is it a good idea or not?.

......and why don't you post more often??? That's one of my favourite posts ever.

Keep'em coming!

Not more bloody Bristolians claiming Clarksies as your own!

;)

This is why I am totally against Holloway becoming our next manager, he's ignorant.

Well Mr.Clark for manager!!! I wouldn't eat a pie...after working there...though that person coughing in the mix has left :laugh: joking.

ok clarks is off the list cos they sponser cardiff and gob in the pies so how about pie minister. best in the west apparently bristolian and luvverly. point is the catering at the gate is really shit, expensive and needs a boost. Pies are a great footballing tradition so lets get the best pies and cider at the gate. then at least the atmosphere will be great even if the footballs not quite so palatable!

Archived