IGNORED

Breaking News

Brizzle Jordan

A large part of that dressing will soon find out about him the hard way if he accepts the job.

I'm looking forward to him sorting a few of them out and showing them the door.

exactly. As far as I'm concerned he can kick out who he likes to get the club sorted and moving forward again just as Johnson did.

the problem comes when the fans feel sorry for the players and turn on the manager. While we back the manager in what he needs to do the players will fall into line or go and take the piss elsewhere which is fine by me

But who at ashton gate would of said when we sack millen this bloke at st johnstone may do a job for us , i like many people have never heard of him , some body

Must of been keeping a eye on him , and for some reason he's the only one that feeds me with hope ,don't know why thats the worrying thing .

[/quote

When Alan Dicks was appointed manager vIrtually everyone said WHO?

I remember him as a player but had no idea that he was manager of St Johnstone, but that is totally irrelevant. i'd never really heard of Mourinho, Benitez, Wenger, AVB or even Alan Dicks because I had no interest in any of them until they managed clubs in England. in my view there is far too much importance by some of our fans in 'designer label' managers/players, you be honest now had you heard of Adomah?, but of course many FIFA PC managers on here told us he must be shit because he came from Barnet.

TBH I had heard of Adomah prior to signing for us, seen him in brief on football league hightlights ect.

Im not saying McInness is shit nor am I saying we need a 'designer label' manager. I was juast interested to see how many even knew of Derek McInnes and if you follow that on I fail to see how you can be really excited about his appointment if you have not heard of him as its completely the unknown.

He could be amazing, lets hope he is and he takes the job.

He will undoubtedly have my unreserved support and Id take him over Robins.

Good news in my book...a fresh approach to our recruitment policy. Very refreshing to be interviewing someone who will be hungry and want ot do well and equally is used to working on a budget. From what he has done at the Supper Js he obviously is a tracksuit manager, which is exactly what we want, and he would appear to be able to get the best out of his players.

But who at ashton gate would of said when we sack millen this bloke at st johnstone may do a job for us , i like many people have never heard of him , some body

Must of been keeping a eye on him , and for some reason he's the only one that feeds me with hope ,don't know why thats the worrying thing .

[/quote

When Alan Dicks was appointed manager vIrtually everyone said WHO?

I must admit I've found it hard to decide who I would like as our next manager. It seems many of you had made up your minds and pages and pages have been written on here. I haven't read all of it but I've read quite a lot of the opinions and debates.

Then I read something earlier today about no one having a bad word to say about him and then my gut feeling was that he would be a good solid appointment, just what we need. I think I would now be disappointed if he didn't get the job.

Well I'm relieved anyway that I have made my mind up!

I must admit I've found it hard to decide who I would like as our next manager. It seems many of you had made up your minds and pages and pages have been written on here. I haven't read all of it but I've read quite a lot of the opinions and debates.

Then I read something earlier today about no one having a bad word to say about him and then my gut feeling was that he would be a good solid appointment, just what we need. I think I would now be disappointed if he didn't get the job.

Well I'm relieved anyway that I have made my mind up!

Do you drive that big truck Red.. corrrrrr.. always wanted to do that.

Robins and McInnes already interviewed last week as part of the 1st round of interviews, these are the only 2 to be asked back - Geoff Twentyman

Presuming this is true it's now on a knife edge for me.

Not going to slate Robbins, who would get my full support if appointed, but desperate for it to be McInnes.

Robins and McInnes already interviewed last week as part of the 1st round of interviews, these are the only 2 to be asked back - Geoff Twentyman

Who is this 20guy??? I really hope McInnes was not interviewed last week without St.Johnstones permission. That would leave me raging and would have me turning on the manager at tomorrows game. Is this just talk or is there any proof??

Who is this 20guy??? I really hope McInnes was not interviewed last week without St.Johnstones permission. That would leave me raging and would have me turning on the manager at tomorrows game. Is this just talk or is there any proof??

Twentyman is BBC Bristol's sports editor. McInnes was interviewed last week.

The respect McInnes has for Geoff Brown is very high, I severely doubt he would go behind the back of the man who gave him the break to become a manager. McInnes' agent might have been in contact but in my opinion the man himself hasn't.

Shock horror for those of on here who have never heard of Mcinness, St Johnstone fans have never heard of Geoff Twentyman, what sort of world do we live in FFS.

I just hope it gets sorted quickly, need the new manager to be watching the palace game taking over ready for following game,

Club have got good advice on these two, personally VERY glad that Jones and Davies are out the running,

Said it couple of times. mcInnes excites me, no doubt we are a stepping stone, but if he can do a similar job to Coyle at Burnley, few will complain

Archived