IGNORED

Getting Down To The Nitty Gritty

Mr Gow

coventry city 2 Bristol city 2

Jimmy Hill, Sunderland have lost Sunderland have lost.

Then the most bizarre 10 mins of keep ball in one anothers half I have ever witnessed :) followed by delight from both cov and city fans at the end as we both stayed up.

Did Hill get fined for that? I can't remember, but for sure I never had the loathing for Hill that many people did when he was a commentator.

Happy days

Jimmy Hill, Sunderland have lost Sunderland have lost.

Then the most bizarre 10 mins of keep ball in one anothers half I have ever witnessed :) followed by delight from both cov and city fans at the end as we both stayed up.

Did Hill get fined for that? I can't remember, but for sure I never had the loathing for Hill that many people did when he was a commentator.

Happy days

I bumped into some Sunderland fans soon after that on holiday in Italy. Was a little uncomfortable. Lots of bitterness and accusations about us cheating. I don't know HOW we could have cheated by scoring twice after being two-nil down!!!

I bumped into some Sunderland fans soon after that on holiday in Italy. Was a little uncomfortable. Lots of bitterness and accusations about us cheating. I don't know HOW we could have cheated by scoring twice after being two-nil down!!!

Indeed, the only accusation of cheating could ever be thrown at Coventry. I was in the Cov end, and they were bricking it until Jimmy got on the microphone. Then it turned into a City Cov love in. One of the weirdest experiences ever.

Indeed, the only accusation of cheating could ever be thrown at Coventry. I was in the Cov end, and they were bricking it until Jimmy got on the microphone. Then it turned into a City Cov love in. One of the weirdest experiences ever.

It was. It ranged from the fighting during the first half to the hugging and back-slapping at the final whistle..... unreal and unforgettable.

i think a loud and clear "DEL MCINNE'S CIDER ARMY, DEL MCINNE'S CIDER ARMY" around all 4 corners of the ground for a good 10 or 15 minutes either at the start or/and towards the end. That will give CS the message of who we want.

Don't agree with singing anything about Mark Robins though. He ain;t a fav but Still a respected and likeable bloke.

Archived