IGNORED

Oh Dear

cityshippers

we are in alot of trouble!

i know people have been saying we have enough good players to finish half way up the league, but i just cant see it.

Today was as poor as most of the other games I have watched,not helped by the manager asking Pitman to play left mid for most of the second half!

But the truth was today we were out played at times by an average opposition who scored to soft goals, and thats been our real problem all season.

We are far to easy to score against, both our keepers are not good enough(james was but just too old now),and we lack any leadership on the pitch.

good luck to the new guy FFS he will need it.

The whole club has a lack of leadership! We have nobody to take charge of a situation both on the pitch, or off it.

Wigley, Naylor, Walsh...whoever! Not good enough and are clueless.

Not one player on the pitch...or in our squad for that matter, inspires any one to up their game.

This whole club is soft and it's going to take more then a new manager to sort this mess out.

We win at palace on tuesday and people will be saying differant when the new man is in charge on sunday :whistle2:

Palace are everything we are not, a team that fight and scrap for every point, a team who haven't got a pot to piss in but at least give 100% every time they put the shirt on something our bunch of cowards haven't done consistently for 3 years, a team struggling out of administration, a team of journeymen and kids, but they have heart. Mate on current form they will murder us.

Palace are everything we are not, a team that fight and scrap for every point, a team who haven't got a pot to piss in but at least give 100% every time they put the shirt on something our bunch of cowards haven't done consistently for 3 years, a team struggling out of administration, a team of journeymen and kids, but they have heart. Mate on current form they will murder us.

Yes i know but we beat Leicester away so why not? You got to have some hope!

With some organisation and confidence we will climb the league.

Today showed that again, dominated for large spells but don't have that confidence in ourselves defensively, with organisation from new man, we will gain that, with the right result we will climb.

I just hope that City get Interviews done tomorrow and make their choice by Monday, new man won't be in quick enough to make an impact for Tuesday, but he'll watching our problems first hand

Today showed that again, dominated for large spells but don't have that confidence in ourselves defensively, with organisation from new man, we will gain that, with the right result we will climb.

I just hope that City get Interviews done tomorrow and make their choice by Monday, new man won't be in quick enough to make an impact for Tuesday, but he'll watching our problems first hand

Amen to that, we certainly have the players they are just not stepping up to the plate.

this was the POSH!!

Not the Saints or West Ham or Middlesborough

We have a long way to go.....

Not sure we have the players.

We are weak in all areas of the team/squad, apart from up front.

No strong centre backs, no decent full backs, no strong centre midfield, no wide player apart from Albert, and no passers of a ball(apart from that were ok!)

As I said before, the new man has his work cut out.

Archived