IGNORED

Where Is The Sage?

Andy082005

''Clarkson will give more in 60 mins than a 37 year old has been will in 6 games"

Its common sense to say that Clarkson would provide more than a 37 year old has been. He's around 11 years younger so would be fitter, quicker and cover more ground.

Some people just clutch at straws trying to prove me wrong.........rofl2br.gif

common sense if your a forum troll with no life. Hope your saga cruise was good and that you met someone who might fill the void in your life that causes you to come on here acting like a child when your a man in his fifties

More impressive than you constantly dodging the question concerning your argument we will never know if Millen would have been successful, and gj was crap proved by his sacking.

You always go missing when a question is asked that you can't back up.

I used to think fair play to you for having differing opinions. I now realise after being blinkered to it you are in fact a wind up merchant like others suggested, just trolling around the forum looking for people to reply to your posts.

Sayonara rob. I won't be replying or reading anything you write anymore. You can take your rod and dangle it in someone else's pond.

100 % correct on both accounts :clap:

Anybody who is deluded enough to think Millen is/was/will ever be a better than GJ, is quite beyond redemption which ever way you look at it.

GJ for all his MANY faults post the flukey Pray Off final season, has three promotions and said pray off final to his credit, and only his las season is truly dismal, as opposed to Millens "acheivement" of TWO successive bottom places. Millen wouldnt/couldnt sort out a bunk up in a whorehouse.

City is in shit order because of the pair of them in the last four years, neither brought any decent CHAMPIONSHIP standard players in. The ones Coppel brought in got dropped by Millen. Nuff Said.

Millen is our WORST manager in some years. Tinnion wasnt as bad, nor Pulis. I actually wished Wilson was back here through much of Millens time, he could not have been any worse even with his infamous "Defeat is not Failure" comment

Robbored carry on in your alternative universe, keep takin whatever it is you take, but try not to patronise the mass of supporters with your endless trolling (If that is indeed what it is)

The team played with more passion, communication and beleif than at any point this season. That dont mean they are any less inadequate to this division, just more idea of what they were supposed to do, which Millen clearly was utterly incapable of doing. He would never have turned things around.

We may still get relegated, and there is a better than even chance of that, but its no longer a certainty which is was under Millens dismal reign. We have a chance again, which is a start..

35.6%

I'll agree to ignore him if we all do it though.

I've really enjoyed the last couple of weeks' debate [need to get out more] where everyone was speaking from the heart and putting forward their opinion about what was best for the club. Big name vs. up-and-coming manager, etc.

Great to have the good people of Perth on here too.

Quite glad the sage was able to have a nice holiday. Now he has returned, maybe he should reflect on how he wants to spend the rest of this season: as a wind-up merchant (who everyone has sussed out so now it doesn't make much sense) or as a very good poster like in the "old days" (under Danny Wilson, etc.).

Yet again, robbo, I was right about our manager and you were wrong......

Juvenile....bet hey will join in....being telling robbored he has been talking crump for a while...suppport for millen indicates a really uneducated football brain....

dont forget he also said Millen played the most attractive football we have seen at ashton gate since we came back up to championship, pfft

in defence of robbo he's not the only poster conspicuous by his absence in recent weeks - and at least he had the excuse of a holiday.

What happened to those offering humble pie to Millen's detractors when he turned it all around?

The hope has to be that a positive appointment gives us something positive to write about.

Archived