IGNORED

Deleted Post

Murraysrightplum

I've been deleting a whole host of unfunny, attention seeking posts.

We are all awaiting some sort of announement and having sensational subjects such as "official SMS" followed by "only joking" or "no source I just wanted to see how many views this would get" is just a waste of everyone's time and also in my view a little pathetic.

I've been deleting a whole host of unfunny, attention seeking posts.

We are all awaiting some sort of announement and having sensational subjects such as "official SMS" followed by "only joking" or "no source I just wanted to see how many views this would get" is just a waste of everyone's time and also in my view a little pathetic.

Mine was true. Should have been in non football chat though! :innocent06:

RedM answered that somewhere. He deleted it as it was not funny. and not the right time to be posting such things

This is what she said:

It was on here for a while and I binned it, only because some wise-guy started a new topic with that 'announcement' and for the sake of sanity I didn't want people logging on and reading poor taste info.

Yes normally it might be funny but on something as important as this, especially for people who are trying to read on phones etc, common sense maybe?

Which is pretty much what another mod has also said. If you only knew what crap we read and delete.

No problem! :sun:

And if we didn't let some crap through the forum would be empty, then what would we do all day!

I've had enough of waiting now, just get on an appoint someone so people can then get on with the job of slagging him off, joke, or is it!!!

I ALWAYS make a point of posting nothing but crap, and am now bitterly disappointed about how few of my posts are deleted.

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!

Why I am I being singled out for non-delation?? Mmmm? Eh??

bruce_h4h.gifbruce_h4h.gif

P.S. And another thing - I recently asked to be banned for 48 hours, and nothing has happened! WHY??

bruce_h4h.gifbruce_h4h.gifbruce_h4h.gif

Now that made me laugh, sorry that can stay!!!:tongue:

Quality, little bit of tea came out the corner of my mouth

Stop taking the p**s, will you?

Every time you refuse to ban me, my demands will increase.

Infact, I DEMAND to be banned today, or I will not be held responsible for your actions ...........

handbags.gifhandbags.gifhandbags.gif

Archived