IGNORED

Bcfc V Cpfc Match Thread

hinsleburg

Our team are beaten before they go out on th epitch, it is purely a mental thing, over the past few weeks we have been putting okay performances in but no results.

Whoever comes in is going to have to instill a lot of confidence in this lot and very quickly. Will be interesting to see how he goes about it.

3 or 4 weeks without a win from now and I would suggest we are down.

Fingers crossed the new man at the helm is a miracle worker

Fixtures for the next month:

Birmingham (h)

Barnsley (a)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (h)

Millwall (a)

Southampton (h)

Hard to see an avalanche of points amongst that lot.sad.gif

Bunch of pussys playing for us who are not prepared to knuckle down and scrap like men.

They are so mentally weak it's untrue, no drive and no passion, get rid of the majority of them, C***s most of them.

Mental weakness at the top also. Appointing Millen and clinging on to him for too long and grovelling to Maynard for instance. Still, at least SL gives a toss, which is more than can be said for the players. The new manager has a close to impossible job with that lot imo. :disapointed2se:

The team seems to be in tunnel, ..good and bad performances, but the same sad result :rain:

I hope the board will find a manager with a great personality , so that he could push the players to give a 100% effort, and choose the best line-up (for example...even if I am a big fan of Maynard, I think a player like Stead would be more useful in this moment). Then it will also be a matter of luck...and unfortunately, this team doesn't seem to know what ''luck'' is... :dunno:

The team seems to be in tunnel, ..good and bad performances, but the same sad result :rain:

I hope the board will find a manager with a great personality , so that he could push the players to give a 100% effort, and choose the best line-up (for example...even if I am a big fan of Maynard, I think a player like Stead would be more useful in this moment). Then it will also be a matter of luck...and unfortunately, this team doesn't seem to know what ''luck'' is... :dunno:

Yup - if by tunnel you mean rut then bang on. City seem to be bloody excellent at finding ways to lose games they shouldnt! I believe you make your own luck to an extent, and a new manager needs to find & challenge negative attitudes that must be about with a team with our record/postion. Still think we can recover, with the right appointment.

Archived