IGNORED

Decision Has Been Made.

chalky

He said just sorting out contracts didn't he,? or have I misunderstood, and you are saying IF he said just sorting out compo we'd know it was Del McI?

Its the way he was talking. He didnt mention compo but I could tell he was trying to be carefull with how much he was giving away. The only thing he could give away was that compo needed to be sorted.

If it was someone who didnt need compo then what baker was saying would have come out alot easier.

Saints forum:

Originally Posted by R.B.B:- Adz

I can confirm a deal has been done with Del.

I'm absolutely distraught as I feel we were close to a very memorable season and solid future.

Good luck in Bristol Del, its going to be very tough to replace you.

I reckon they're pulling your leg mate.

I'd say quite the opposite. the fact that they have taken a long time and done things properly regarding who they speak to is very businesslike.

Also the lack of leaking information, none of us really know who has got the job, is much more professional than in the past.

Completely agree, think the board have handled the whole situation incredibly well.

I'll be very disappointed if Robins gets it ahead of McInnes but that's my personal opinion and not a reflection of the boards conduct.

Its the way he was talking. He didnt mention compo but I could tell he was trying to be carefull with how much he was giving away. The only thing he could give away was that compo needed to be sorted.

If it was someone who didnt need compo then what baker was saying would have come out alot easier.

He definitely said that the announcement would be made when the CONTRACT is sorted. It is ridiculous to suggest that he would have even thought of saying compo.

Archived