IGNORED

Manager Plus Assistant On The Way

eric04

I don't know what the hell to believe anymore.

+1

all the hype, quotes etc, i have also read soo much - i am confused and when i think my mind is made up and this is what is going to happen, then yet another thread begins with more posts totally blowing it out of the water - HURRY UP an tell us !! :facepalm:

ive got an idea why dont people stop guessing and just wait and see who it is its getting ridiculous now with tom dick and harry saying robins has got it and then mcinnes has got it, unless someone knows 100% who the new manager is which only the board will know its not worth getting so worked up about

ive got an idea why dont people stop guessing and just wait and see who it is its getting ridiculous now with tom dick and harry saying robins has got it and then mcinnes has got it, unless someone knows 100% who the new manager is which only the board will know its not worth getting so worked up about

Wheres the fun in that? I just heard Mancini is being lined up if Man City don't win tonight.

im cracking up fast, its eating away at me, i cant sleep at night, i need to see the doc,gonna ring for an appointment in the morning i think

:laugh:

I have been told to sleep downstairs by er indoors, had to wear a gumshield cause ive been grinding my teeth in the night through stress, she said i sound like a fresian chewing the cud

Archived