IGNORED

Wigley To Step Down...

DaveF

Why is everything involved with this club all so slow! Thursday now! The final interviews (of the most ridiculous process ever) were on monday so surely they had a desicion by at least yesterday. If they had announced new manager before the game, the players may have put in that bit extra and we might have come away with at least a point. So now its thursday, another day closer to the next match, meaning even less time to prepare. And to make matters even worse, we continue to fall even deeper into relegation. I just hope they finally chose the right guy!

ANNOUNCE IT TODAY!

Why is everything involved with this club all so slow! Thursday now! The final interviews (of the most ridiculous process ever) were on monday so surely they had a desicion by at least yesterday. If they had announced new manager before the game, the players may have put in that bit extra and we might have come away with at least a point. So now its thursday, another day closer to the next match, meaning even less time to prepare. And to make matters even worse, we continue to fall even deeper into relegation. I just hope they finally chose the right guy!

ANNOUNCE IT TODAY!

It is all speculation still, there may well be an announcement today.

I'd imagine everything has been done now in terms of contract, just a case of him packing up his essentials in Scotland and moving down here, getting himself sorted in his short-term accomdation, ready for the annoucement tomorrow.

The players are going to be off today, so I'd imagine he'll meet the players for training tomorrow morning with the offical annoucement in the afternoon.

Bottom line is, all seems to be agreed just a case of sorting out personal issues.

Alot of people forget that moving 400-500 miles isn't a straightforward issue, once he's started on Thursday we need him staying in Bristol, not flying back and forth to Perth every other week to sort out his life.

Don't mind waiting another day for the right man

I've worked in Perth quite a few times over the years, at 'GA' (General Accident), which is now owned by another company (not sure which), the Haggis burger from the greasy spoon is a must!

Stayed in Perth at various hotels and I must say I do like the place very much (my first wild Red Squirrels too).

The journey though is something else! Driving, 71/2 hours with a stop on the M6/M5 interchange.

Flying there is a bloody pain, to Glasgow or Edinburgh and a hire car to Perth.......

Del's going to find it a struggle to keep up for a while.

moving down here, getting himself sorted in his short-term accomdation,

We are in need of a rather large miracle, in order to get out of the mess that we find ourselves in. Therefore, let us hope there are no rooms available at the local Inn, and he has to make do with a stable.

He certainly looks like a messiah. I should know because I've followed a few.

Of course it does, but that shouldn't stop the club from announcing it though.

Indeed, however if they annouce it and McInnes is still in Scotland, then it will be the whole....oh why isn't he here yet.

The club have made him wait long enough to make a decision, so he's within his rights to say, hold on I need to day or two to get my life in order and move down properly

The wording on the Beeb (http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15252402.stm) says:

"City caretaker manager Steve Wigley - who stepped down ahead of the expected appointment of Derek McInnes on Thursday."

Is this true? - No announcement on the OS.

Stepped down from number one to number two i think they mean, but it is not exactly clear is it... we won't know until the club says something anyway.

I hope wigley goes....

I havent been impressed with him in the last 2 games - his post match interviews mirror millen.

He assists Stuart Pearce for U21's and at the European Championships, the tactics and selection there absymal.

They were playing Mancienne - an out and out defender - in midfield. And left Jack Rodwell on the bench! a regular for everton, who will probabaly end up at Man Utd!

Archived