IGNORED

Which Stand Do You Normally Sit In?

sportingmad0209

Where do you sit?  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think there can be a square metre in that ground where I haven't stood or sat at some point over the last 35 years.

Each part of each end and side has a different memory. It will be an emotional day when/if we have our last match there.

Same here Ralph, East End 70's & 80's, mostly in the open bit as you came in, but moved into the middle if it was wet. Occasional visits to the Park End, then a brief sojourn in the top corner of the enclosure in about '83/84 (about the time Steve Johnson was 'leading our attack') Exactly the same position as a few lads stand now except there were a lot more of us.

Moved around for a bit but was in the enclosure mostly by the Forest League Cup semi final, had a couple of years in the Atyeo, and finally migrated to the Lower Dolman when it was added and where I remain to this day.

Bad options. where is the 'anywhere we fancy option'? We are members with a 220 mile round trip so we decide how we feel. No point buying a season ticket as we can't get moneys worth as we are so far away but we get to 12 home games on avaerage a season. We really like to go into East End sometimes for the crack but if we come with non member guest we just see what is available. Its me my young son and me senile ol man. We;ve probably tried every block, except the padded williams seats. Maybe the favourite is Atyeo left side of goal as you look at it half way up. Liked the band up there

Archived