IGNORED

Palace Fans

Wardie

Put on my twitter feed last night @JDWard88 :whistle2: that I thought Williams was a cheat for diving last night. Get response from 2 random Palace fans giving me grief, still going on about Sears so called 'goal' and how City were cheats for not letting them have the goal. FFS get over it!!! it happened 2 bloody years ago!

Was reading their forum last night while the game was being played and so many of them were saying 'I hate City or ' we owe them'

for the following reasons.

1) The Sears disallowed goal

2) We beat them in the playoffs.

I have never known such a pathetic bunch of losers like Palarse supporters, talk about bare a grudge!

So called goal? It was a clearly a goal. I guess everything evens out eventually.

It was clearly a disallowed goal after a foul on a city player before it hit the back of the net. Don't let that get in the way of a Colin or palace fan bleat though :)

This made me laugh on there forum! :rofl2br:

17-10-2011, 09:54 PM

anti-addick

Die seife bitte fräulein! Join Date: Apr 1999

I was raised near Bristol and can honestly say that City are filth and Rovers are the nice family club. That's totally impartial too.

Just thought i would enlighten you all with exactly how our 'discussion' has gone:

@JDWard88James Ward Jonathan Williams is a dirty cheat. Hate players that dive, they are ruining the game! #CPFC #BristolCity

@Mickey_Tee74Mickey T @JDWard88 did your players not see Freddie Sears shot that bounced out of the net a few seasons ago? Get over it. #cpfc

@wbullock123Warren Bullock @JDWard88 Williams didn't dive, he fell. Blame the ref, who was shocking throughout.

@JDWard88James Ward @wbullock123 Conned the ref by falling to the ground #simple.

@wbullock123Warren Bullock @JDWard88 Have to say seen it again and he dived. Good. Serves you cheats right. #whatgoesaroundcomesaround

@JDWard88James Ward @wbullock123 never come across such bitter group of fans! U seem to 4gotten bout the perfectly good goal we had ruled out! #selectivememory

@wbullock123Warren Bullock @JDWard88 And after the 'class' your fans showed in the play offs hitting our manager, I have to say I won't be sorry when you're relegated.

He is running through a timeline of events when we have beaten them on the pitch. it will be about Mccombe's injury time goal next! i give up :facepalm:

Archived