IGNORED

St Johnstone Fans

Mr Gow

Ive been supporting City for nearly 40 yrs, have met many an away fan over the years, and have spoken to a lot of fans form other clubs,not just on OTIB but on other forums too.

Got to say you saints fans are by far the nicest football fans i have ever met,your a credit to your club

To the City fans, please put any msgs for the saints fans on here and rate them out of 10

Personally i rate them 10 out of 10

Only if you can dance like Mr Schuster. :tongue:

Dolly , perhaps you have some information on a Mrs McInnes ?

I remember the situation with Hartley, his family stayed in Scotland and he was commuting almost weekly to see his wife and kids. That did not work !

Does our new manager have a wife and kids, if so are they moving to Bristol with him ?

Dolly , perhaps you have some information on a Mrs McInnes ?

I remember the situation with Hartley, his family stayed in Scotland and he was commuting almost weekly to see his wife and kids. That did not work !

Does our new manager have a wife and kids, if so are they moving to Bristol with him ?

He's married and has three sons I believe.

Ive been supporting City for nearly 40 yrs, have met many an away fan over the years, and have spoken to a lot of fans form other clubs,not just on OTIB but on other forums too.

Got to say you saints fans are by far the nicest football fans i have ever met,your a credit to your club

To the City fans, please put any msgs for the saints fans on here and rate them out of 10

Personally i rate them 10 out of 10

well said ime really impressed with our new scotish cousins best of luck to them :dancing6:

Why do the super J's hate all things dundee?

Just so i understand why ive started to hate them too. ;-)

In 1962 Dundee needed a point to win the league and saints needed a point to stay up. Last game of the season was Dundee v saints and Dundee won to send us down.

Over the years we've spent many years in the same league so the rivalry has continued, also we're only 20 miles apart so it's our derby.

Needless to say.......**** Dundee!!!!!!

If our new manager is anything like as good as the Saints fans then we are in for a treat.

I guess they always knew he was going to move on to greater things (just like we did when Andy Cole was playing for us) but if recent contributions to our Forum from them are anything to go by, then like others on here, I have a new favourite club in Scotland.

I was up in Aberdeen recently. I went to Pittodrie. Next time I am north of the border I am definitley going to vist Perth and the home of St J's.

We salute you, Saints fans and hope you will follow McInnes as he takes us up into the Prem League (we can dream).

And, as others have suggested, I really hope your team can play us some time.

In 1962 Dundee needed a point to win the league and saints needed a point to stay up. Last game of the season was Dundee v saints and Dundee won to send us down.

Over the years we've spent many years in the same league so the rivalry has continued, also we're only 20 miles apart so it's our derby.

Needless to say.......**** Dundee!!!!!!

Spot on. I effing hate them as well now!

City and Saints my 2 teams.

Archived