IGNORED

St Johnstone Fans

Mr Gow

Tears in my eyes. ;) Thanks guys and girls. With all the hate in the world and especially in some footballing circles, it's good to feel the lurv for a change. That being said, I cannae wait till Saturday when every Utd player and the officials are gonna get the mother and father of abuse fae me..

It's what Saturdays were made for..

Night all.. :D

post-20971-0-96882700-1319063234_thumb.j

The feeling is certainly mutual!

We may be fans of a different Club, in a different League and even in a different country, but we've grown respect for each as other as true football fans. People who love their own Club and those involved with it.

That's a pretty powerful connection.

Somewhat off topic, but I'm pleased that this has finally come to a conclusion. It wasn't helping anyone by dragging on. As for Derek and Tony, I wish them both the very best and thank them for all they have done at St Johnstone. If you look at the history of the Club, their 4 year spell has been one of its very best periods.

I sincerely hope that City progress this season and push on next year to a similar position that Gary Johnson had them in. A tough ask for sure, but I'm sure Del is capable and I'll be watching with keen interest hoping that he does achieve it.

Thanks for being so welcoming onto your forum folks!

Absolutely first class!

10 out of 10 without a doubt.

Not only are St. Johnstone now my Scottish team, I am absolutely determined to somehow get up there for one of their home games.

If Mr. McInnes has even half the class of his former supporters, then we have indeed got a good 'un.

Up the J's!!

:winner_third_h4h:

Absolutely first class!

10 out of 10 without a doubt.

Not only are St. Johnstone now my Scottish team, I am absolutely determined to somehow get up there for one of their home games.

If Mr. McInnes has even half the class of his former supporters, then we have indeed got a good 'un.

Up the J's!!

:winner_third_h4h:

have to agree with that and the super J;S supporters are a credit to their club

I once managed St Johnstone ( championship manager of course ) for 13 years and it was my most enjoyable managerial experience! It was back on the cm 97/98 game and I won a few cups and reached the UEFA cup final but sadly lost to Ajax in the final. Nick Dasovic, George O'Boyle, Danny Griffin and Sekerlioglu were legends for me! :winner_third_h4h:

Not only have they let us have their much revered Manager and Assistant, maybe the St. Johnstone fans have made us look at ourselves and how we treat eachother on here.

that would be nice and a dream but i give it a few months before we have the morons and the 'we should have had someone with championship experience' and then the expected 'McInnes out thread'...

What a load of bull! I agree that the St Johnstone fans seem ok but GET A FRICKIN ROOM GUYS! This love- in is putting me off me breakfast.

There are only about 2500 J's fans so they're probably glad of a bit of attention, all this second team, must go up there billhooks is just sad.

We paid money to get McInness, he didn't come here cause he is just a nice manager of nice fans from a nice club.

Every club has gits. I am!

Anyways, it'll all be forgotten about soon.

What a load of bull! I agree that the St Johnstone fans seem ok but GET A FRICKIN ROOM GUYS! This love- in is putting me off me breakfast.

There are only about 2500 J's fans so they're probably glad of a bit of attention, all this second team, must go up there billhooks is just sad.

We paid money to get McInness, he didn't come here cause he is just a nice manager of nice fans from a nice club.

Every club has gits. I am!

Anyways, it'll all be forgotten about soon.

I was starting to wonder if there was anyone left with a semblence of a brain. Well said

Archived