IGNORED

Col Gaddafi Shot Dead

II Wurzel II

hate the fact he's got such an easy way out for decades of murder, torture and rape

No justice in the world, Should imagine hes having a pint with adolf, osama, saddam and satan as we speak

What about Tony Blair? Where does Gaddafi's death leave the Labour Party High Command?.....

gaddafi2.jpg

labour.jpg

hate the fact he's got such an easy way out

To be fair having seen the videos it looked a pretty grim last hour of his life.. narrowly missed an air strike, then shot several times, hung out to bleed to death on a truck, dragged around the streets and then pretty brutally beaten and murdered. Crossfire my arse, he was murdered by one of the NTC army.

(not that I have any sympathy for him)

To be fair having seen the videos it looked a pretty grim last hour of his life.. narrowly missed an air strike, then shot several times, hung out to bleed to death on a truck, dragged around the streets and then pretty brutally beaten and murdered. Crossfire my arse, he was murdered by one of the NTC army.

Anyone with any common sense would realise that. Once he was captured there was no way he'd ever live to stand trial. Gadaffi was responsible for the deaths of thousands of people, not just his own people either and he died just as he lived, by the sword.

He got exactly what he deserved.

Seems that it needs a hard government to keep some of these countries in check - look at Iraq and Afghanistan now with so called democracy, they are just as bloody and the army and Police kill dozens each day (though its okay in a democracy, only dictators are held to account for killing armed insurgents, rebels, terrorist). It is a strange world where leaders responsible for the death of 100,000's are walking free giving dinner speeches, whereas those responsible for far less are war criminals.

One more dead bastard, hopefully Robert Gabriel Mugabe, Perence Shiri and the rest of the ZANU PF politburo will be next..there are some evil bastards who richly deserve the same treatment as Gaddafi, who are currently raping Zimbabwe, people who Gaddafi helped in the not so recent past..

To the bleeding hearts who say he was murdered, who the **** cares, the Brits & NATO didnt, some of the local fighters did,they like to see revenge taken in these countries, specially after seeing so many of their fellow fighters killed by Gaddafi loyalists. I expect quite a few Germans met their end at the end of the war for the same last ditch battles back then. They are equally unmourned.

I certainly wouldnt have any problem with dictators getting slotted by their long suffering populances....

One more dead bastard, hopefully Robert Gabriel Mugabe, Perence Shiri and the rest of the ZANU PF politburo will be next..there are some evil bastards who richly deserve the same treatment as Gaddafi, who are currently raping Zimbabwe, people who Gaddafi helped in the not so recent past..

To the bleeding hearts who say he was murdered, who the **** cares, the Brits & NATO didnt, some of the local fighters did,they like to see revenge taken in these countries, specially after seeing so many of their fellow fighters killed by Gaddafi loyalists. I expect quite a few Germans met their end at the end of the war for the same last ditch battles back then. They are equally unmourned.

I certainly wouldnt have any problem with dictators getting slotted by their long suffering populances....

Very true, Bucks. Different country, different set of rules to ours. Gadaffi did a lot of bad things in his country to the people, he shouldn't have expected to be treated any different once he was captured.

I don't have any sympathy for him, but perhaps the NTC should be honest and say he was murdered because it's plainly obvious he was.

Don't forget it was little over two years ago the UK & US were in bed with Libya once more :disapointed2se:

THis happened in Tripoli too. When NTC forces overran a loyalist posistion by the hotel foreign media were based, shortly after bodies were found with bound hands, with bullet wounds too the head. Also people on stretchers had been shot.

Gaddafi's son was captured with him, alive. He is filmed smoking and talking. Pictures have emerged of him, dead with bullet wounds to the head, chest and neck.

It will be interesting to see what happens. I really do think the country may split in two.

Archived