IGNORED

I'm About To Waste £50

Fordy62

Good luck mate! Worth a go and £50 isn't a big loss when there's a potential return of 12k. It's dreamland, but imagine the double celebration of a City promotion and all that cash!

I don't wish to be pedantic but £50 is the same size loss whether the potential return is 12k or 120k! I guess this doesn't make sense to betting people though.

Someone please help me.

We've appointed McInnes and Docherty and it's fair to say that the feeling on here is good. One like i haven't felt in a long time. I really believe that we can get right out of this mess. Like the boss has said i actually think that we definitely have a good enough squad to climb the table.

Now here's my issue - and i know how delusional this may be.

City are 250/1 at Corals for promotion.

Do I think we'll be promoted. No. So for those of you about to criticise me for being stupid, please don't bother.

But my question is this. Is an extremely unlikely return of £12,500 worth a £50 outlay? I say, yes it is.

You have ten minutes to talk me out of it...

COYR :chant6ez:

I would have asked one simple question to this:- can you afford to lose £50? Presumably you can. Therefore, of course put the money on. The odds are good and we have 30 matches to close a 14 pt gap or 15 pts for auto spot. more than doable.

Archived