IGNORED

I'm About To Waste £50

Fordy62

Someone please help me.

We've appointed McInnes and Docherty and it's fair to say that the feeling on here is good. One like i haven't felt in a long time. I really believe that we can get right out of this mess. Like the boss has said i actually think that we definitely have a good enough squad to climb the table.

Now here's my issue - and i know how delusional this may be.

City are 250/1 at Corals for promotion.

Do I think we'll be promoted. No. So for those of you about to criticise me for being stupid, please don't bother.

But my question is this. Is an extremely unlikely return of £12,500 worth a £50 outlay? I say, yes it is.

You have ten minutes to talk me out of it...

COYR :chant6ez:

Someone please help me.

We've appointed McInnes and Docherty and it's fair to say that the feeling on here is good. One like i haven't felt in a long time. I really believe that we can get right out of this mess. Like the boss has said i actually think that we definitely have a good enough squad to climb the table.

Do I think we'll be promoted. No. So for those of you about to criticise me for being stupid, please don't bother.

But my question is this. Is an extremely unlikely return of £12,500 worth a £50 outlay? I say, yes it is.

Go for it it's only money. I did something similar a few year back but it didn't pay off you might be a bit more fortunate

Will waiting one more game change the odds that much? Atleast that way you can see if the Mcinnes effect works!

Yes. Definitely. If we were to win i suspect we'd come in to at least 200/1. Thus costing me £2,500. :laugh:.

OK, you didnt talk me out of it. I'm now £50 lighter in the pocket. (£70 if you include the £20 i wasted in video slots!)

I'm all for this wave of optimism and haven't been as excited about city for ages.

However, I do urge people not to get carried away and then when we have 6 months of struggling start slagging off the new management.

We are in real danger of going down unless we show almost play off form for long periods, not just the odd game.

I would just be delighted to be in this division next season, which means anything above 4th from bottom is a bonus.

I'm all for this wave of optimism and haven't been as excited about city for ages.

However, I do urge people not to get carried away and then when we have 6 months of struggling start slagging off the new management.

We are in real danger of going down unless we show almost play off form for long periods, not just the odd game.

I would just be delighted to be in this division next season, which means anything above 4th from bottom is a bonus.

Agreed. It is going to be tough. But i have more chance of winning this than the euromillions.

14 point deficit as we speak, even if we go on a long winning streak thats still a lot of points for the top 6 to drop. Invest elsewhere !

PS: City 9/5 to beat Brum, best bet of the weekend IMO

I did have a look at that. But you'd need big money to return anything substantial. I'm not a £10 to win £40 kind of guy. Though i do agree that it looks very good value for inclusion in a yankee or canadian, etc.

Someone please help me.

is that outright winners or anyway?

Stranger things have happened!

Its very unlikely.... but as the saying goes, if you dont buy a ticket you dont win the raffle!

Another way of looking at it - if you DONT make the bet and we ended up getting promotion, how gutted would you be?!

LIVE THE DREAM! Go for it!

Someone please help me.

Good luck mate! Worth a go and £50 isn't a big loss when there's a potential return of 12k. It's dreamland, but imagine the double celebration of a City promotion and all that cash!

I did have a look at that. But you'd need big money to return anything substantial. I'm not a £10 to win £40 kind of guy. Though i do agree that it looks very good value for inclusion in a yankee or canadian, etc.

Or.......you could put your winnings from sundays win ( about 90 quid ) with your 50 quid and put the lot on promotion at 250/1. Happy days if it all comes in at a cool 35k.

Archived