IGNORED

Mario Balotelli

Barrs Court Red

Despite being a very proud italian well sicilian really, i have to say Balotelli does make me cringe as a fellow compatriot,

That said i have to give him some respect, not only was he getting poled by busty ex BB contestant Sophie Reade, he managed to cheat on here with her busty best friend while Sophie was downstairs in his living room.......this is what dreams are made of

Despite being a very proud italian well sicilian really, i have to say Balotelli does make me cringe as a fellow compatriot,

That said i have to give him some respect, not only was he getting poled by busty ex BB contestant Sophie Reade, he managed to cheat on here with her busty best friend while Sophie was downstairs in his living room.......this is what dreams are made of

LAD

Balotelli is pure entertainment and deep down he's harmless.

He handed something like 10k worth of cash to a tramp on the street. Also one time a kid asked him for an autograph, and Balotelli asked him why he wasn't in school. The kid told him that he was being bullied and Balotelli drove him to his school and personally took him to the headteacher's office, to sort the situation out. :laughcont:

Incident report from the Cheshire Fire Service website:

House fire in Macclesfield

Incident ID: 15380

Date/Time: 22/10/2011 00:00

Address: Oak Road, Mottram St Andrew, Macclesfield

Attendance: Two appliances Macclesfield

Details

Just after midnight the Service was called to reports of a house fire on Oak Road, Mottram St Andrew, Macclesfield. Two fire engines from Macclesfield went to the scene and on arrival they found a fire in a bathroom on the first floor of the detached property. Four firefighters breathing apparatus used two hose reel water jets to deal with the fire and a large fan (positive pressure ventilation fan) was used to clear smoke from the property. Crews managed to put the fire out within half an hour of arriving but remained at the scene until 2.45 am to prevent any possible flare-ups. Smoke alarms were fitted at the property and the occupiers were able to get out unharmed. The fire was caused by a firework.

Archived