IGNORED

Probably Get Slated For This

Pete1975Legend

So bring back one of our top earners who's having part of his wages paid (good thing) and put him in a team where he will make no positive difference, fantastic idea!

Oh and have a look on the Chesterfield forum, he's been SHIT!

TBF if you read our forum most of our players are SHIT too, so realistically you can't judge a fans voice otherwise golden boy would have been long gone.

TBF if you read our forum most of our players are SHIT too, so realistically you can't judge a fans voice otherwise golden boy would have been long gone.

Very true Lee, however they are league one and we are championship, so id hazard a guess that he's not going to make much impact back here if he can't a league below.

The difference is that on the Chesterfield forum every single one of their fans on a thread about Johnson thought he was shite whereas on here opinion on Skuse is divided. Basically between those that know about football and those that dont. :laughcont:

One thing I will say about Killkenny is that in one respect he is very similar to Johnson in that he's gobby and bottles tackles. I would also say with reasonable confidence that Johnson's passing stats are likely to be better than Kilkenny's, but then we all know why that is, and there's the thing, which is that where Killkenny is different is that he is always looking to go forward, always looking for the forwards pass, which because he's more adventurous and not playing the stats game, its more likley not to come off. But at least he tries. Not saying Killkenny is brilliant but its that aspect of his play that potentially makes him an improvement.

Well it's been a while but in all seriousness Kilkenny got to be left on the bench, I can see why Leeds got rid.

One of the biggest moaning pieces of garbage I have seen in a city shirt, I said it when he arrived and I've seen nothing from him to change that. The weakest midfielder I have ever seen. A very expensive crab.

But get LEE JOHNSON back and get killkenny out this team. Over rated and does nothing in fact can't even deliver a ball.

Also can't wait for maccas return someone who can deliver a set piece.

WHY DONT WE GET GARY JOHNSON BACK ,,,SHOULD NEVER OF SACKED HIM WE HAVE GONE BACKWARDS SINCE HE LEFT FACT :englandflag:

any of you idiots on here still think lj at chesterfield?

proves how clued up you all are

Check the post date

He's in Scotland isn't he?

You seem a very angry man, that is almost a Tourettes style outburst :)

sorry didnt see date thought it was new thread

lj would keep us up though imo

stats dont lie

You stilled called everyone idiots. Totally uncalled for just because you cannot read.

I think you should leave a personal message on each persons profile you insulted, saying, sorry, I'm a idiot, not you. Love butler.

:)

Kilkenny still proving that he is the poor man's Lee Johnson

Kilmarnock stats: subbed in all 3 starts and an unused substitute yesterday. Out of favour in the micky mouse league already, maybe we could tempt Lee back.

Lee was past it at this level, nothing against the guy at a league 1/2 club. Didn't do well while on loan at the Spirites did he? And now he plays for the equivilent of league 1 in the SPL.

As for McAllister, I have never hated a BCFC player as much as him. He is slow, thinks he can take set pieces, thinks he has skill. He constantly fauls (typically pulling players shirts) as they skin him for pace. He belongs in the SPL. He is laughing because Millen gave him an extension to his contract so his pension starts now!

The worst moment for me this season, other than the constant dissappointment of results, was last home match when McGivern (I think it was) got injured and I suddenly saw McShit jump up and sprint down the wing to warm up. Thank god he didn't come on. We would have lost 10-1 with him against Ince...

All just IMO, don't want to distress the Scots-lovers!

Lee was past it at this level, nothing against the guy at a league 1/2 club. Didn't do well while on loan at the Spirites did he? And now he plays for the equivilent of league 1 in the SPL.

As for McAllister, I have never hated a BCFC player as much as him. He is slow, thinks he can take set pieces, thinks he has skill. He constantly fauls (typically pulling players shirts) as they skin him for pace. He belongs in the SPL. He is laughing because Millen gave him an extension to his contract so his pension starts now!

The worst moment for me this season, other than the constant dissappointment of results, was last home match when McGivern (I think it was) got injured and I suddenly saw McShit jump up and sprint down the wing to warm up. Thank god he didn't come on. We would have lost 10-1 with him against Ince...

All just IMO, don't want to distress the Scots-lovers!

cast your mind back last season v cardiff

who scored a goal and ran the show along with a few other big game teams we beat?

bet not many wanna answer this one

cast your mind back last season v cardiff

Thats the thing, that was last year. IMO this year the standard is higher, and LJ and McAll are a year older, a year slower. The championship has developed from root one football to more attractive pass and move, with the majority of teams relying on pace in most positions...

Archived