IGNORED

Probably Get Slated For This

Pete1975Legend

Think it just proves that no matter how some fans wanted it to be but Lee Johnson wasn't the issue if he was we wouldn't be bottom.

Which means its the system we play.

I agree with you, from what I've seen so far Kilkenny is no better than Lee Johnson. Quality signing by Keith. Not.

Mcallister. Slated when he plays, sorely missed when injured - need him back ASAP

Lee Johnson - not rated at chesterfield, likewise not been rated here by any manager other than the one whom signed him

It could almost be Bradley Orr all over again!

Bradders was constantly being slated by some on here until he left and then found what a hole he left at the back. Jamie Mac may not be the best left back in this division, but he's far from the worst either. Maybe some are at last realising that he does actually bring something to the side.

You could play anyone of our squad members in any formation you want, and we would still be bottom of the League. Our new manager has a real battle on his hands to keep us from going down. We are truely spineless. Fingers crossed we don't go down, but imho, we will...even with a new manager.

But get LEE JOHNSON back and get killkenny out this team. Over rated and does nothing in fact can't even deliver a ball.

Also can't wait for maccas return someone who can deliver a set piece.

I'd rather just get rid of kilkenny - who appears to me to be an obnoxious little gobshite, one of those players forever yapping and pointing and doing little themselves - demanding the ball is one thing, consistently delivering crap passes is another.

He brings nothing to the team and his sideways technique is really irritating when a more urgent route forward is needed.

He blames everyone else for his obvious mistakes.

but Johnson was too lightweight to consider as a replacement. - I'd play Cisse and Elliott - and allow the wings more freedom.

Macca sadly is past it - but yes, we need someone to take charge of delivering the ball

But get LEE JOHNSON back and get killkenny out this team. Over rated and does nothing in fact can't even deliver a ball.

Also can't wait for maccas return someone who can deliver a set piece.

Have a look. None of them are up to it. Bottom ofthe table, can't score, can't keep clean sheets. Nailed on for relegation at the moment

Kilkenny is no better than Johnson fact. They both are far to short to play midfield. If you can't tackle then you need to be doing a lot else other good things. Neither of them do that.

Lack of height was never a problem for Gerry Gow!

He made up for lack of height in other areas, like being a terrier in the tackle and also able to pass. It seems Johnson and Kilkenny don't shine in any particular area and really are very similar players. I think Leeds fans warned us Kilkenny wasn't the creative player we were looking for and they have been proved right.

Lack of height was never a problem for Gerry Gow!

He made up for lack of height in other areas, like being a terrier in the tackle and also able to pass. It seems Johnson and Kilkenny don't shine in any particular area and really are very similar players. I think Leeds fans warned us Kilkenny wasn't the creative player we were looking for and they have been proved right.

agree and my main point I was trying to make was just because you are small doesn't excuse you from being able to at least TRY and tackle

Do you mean the Lee Johnson that cant get in Chesterfields squad at the moment and who to a man the Chesterfield fans think is shite or do you mean a different Lee Johnson?

Do you mean the Lee Johnson that cant get in Chesterfields squad at the moment and who to a man the Chesterfield fans think is shite or do you mean a different Lee Johnson?

He's suspended at moment

Interesting though, every other players has been recalled from loans

Bar him......mcInnes is a quick learner

He's suspended at moment

Interesting though, every other players has been recalled from loans

Bar him......mcInnes is a quick learner

You'll probably find were not allowed to recall him until his 3 months is up. On these loans you can only recall upto 28 days.

Clarkson and Jackson both had one month deals that were up.

You'll probably find were not allowed to recall him until his 3 months is up. On these loans you can only recall up to 28 days.

Clarkson and Jackson both had one month deals that were up.

There is usually a recall clause AFTER 28 days.......so if one was in the deal, LJ could be brought back at 24 hours notice. ;)

Come on Pete (sorry Lee), :laughcont: you're just not good enough for the Championship.

BCAGFC

Archived