IGNORED

Jcr

Rob k

Possibly the worst player to ever wear the shirt? I hope thats the last time I ever have to watch him play for City, no wonder were bottom when you miss open goals, he adds nothing to the side, a totally pointless pick in the side! Hopefully mcinnes has also seen enough to realise he's shit!!

Also whilst im at it, Adomah mom as voted by the fans?? Seriously?? Surely you have to have some end product once or twice?? Once again lots of running with nothing at the end of it.

Possibly the worst player to ever wear the shirt? I hope thats the last time I ever have to watch him play for City, no wonder were bottom when you miss open goals, he adds nothing to the side, a totally pointless pick in the side! Hopefully mcinnes has also seen enough to realise he's shit!!

Also whilst im at it, Adomah mom as voted by the fans?? Seriously?? Surely you have to have some end product once or twice?? Once again lots of running with nothing at the end of it.

:rofl2br:

I agree that JCR offers nothing. Works hard enough but no end product what so ever. A very fustrating player.

Mcinnes took him off at just past the hour so hopefully he's sussed him out already.

As per Albert then if he had a end product he wouldnt be with. At just 23 he can still improve that part of his game.

MOTM was only out of him or Fonts for me.

JCR was poor today - possibly his worst game of the season.

It might've been a tight angle, but that is because, having beaten the defender and with Myhill stranded yards away, Jamal basically walked it into the side netting when he could've taken a simple shot two paces back.

Deservedly taken off and I cant imagine McInnes will be giving him a chance to start any time soon.

as it was deleted....

as it was deleted...

It was deleated for a reason, as was the response back to you. If you want to put your points across please do. But if you just want to spoil this thread by turning it into a slanging match...well it's not going to happen.

have always liked jcr as a player i think that perhaps he needs to play some part at barnsley because of his history i aslo think the problem may be that the team as a WHOLE needs confidence in getting one win that will see the whole team ethic change but its getting that win but as always in del boy we trust

I watched one of the old City compilation dvds from the season where we got beat by Hull in the play off final.

That season we had McIndoe and Sproule who were both quick and would get the ball to the byline and put a cross into the danger zone for our forwards.

Campbell-Ryce is a one trick pony.

1) Gets ball

2) Beats player

3) Cuts inside

4) Loses possession

I watched one of the old City compilation dvds from the season where we got beat by Hull in the play off final.

That season we had McIndoe and Sproule who were both quick and would get the ball to the byline and put a cross into the danger zone for our forwards.

Campbell-Ryce is a one trick pony.

1) Gets ball

2) Beats player

3) Cuts inside

4) Loses possession

Well compared with most of our players at the moment he's pretty good then.

Most of our players are also one trick pony's :

1) Gets ball

2) Loses possession

JCR is one of those players who gives 'the average football fan' the illusion that he's a good player. What I mean by that is, he has lots of the ball in matches, and usually tries something with it, normally an elaborate dribble which results in him cutting inside and losing the ball. Sadly, nothing he does seems to come off consistently enough, Cardiff last season was one of a handful of good performances I've seen from him. To give an example of what I mean, I spoke to some Ipswich fans after the opening day game, and they thought JCR was our best player by miles, but really, all he did was have loads of the ball, occasionally beat his man, then do nothing at all with it. I thought he was one of our worst players. I think those of you who really rate him should watch him carefully next time he plays and actually consider the outcome of him having the ball most of the time. You'll see that he's not what he first appears...

JCR is one of those players who gives 'the average football fan' the illusion that he's a good player. What I mean by that is, he has lots of the ball in matches, and usually tries something with it, normally an elaborate dribble which results in him cutting inside and losing the ball. Sadly, nothing he does seems to come off consistently enough, Cardiff last season was one of a handful of good performances I've seen from him. To give an example of what I mean, I spoke to some Ipswich fans after the opening day game, and they thought JCR was our best player by miles, but really, all he did was have loads of the ball, occasionally beat his man, then do nothing at all with it. I thought he was one of our worst players. I think those of you who really rate him should watch him carefully next time he plays and actually consider the outcome of him having the ball most of the time. You'll see that he's not what he first appears...

He does, however, keep the ball longer than most our other players.

Not only that, some of his crosses are very good - problem is, there is usually only one player in the box and no one gambling.

He is a very frustrating player tho.

Is this for real or is it scarcasm of the highest order?

As you say, his stock-in-trade is cutting inside. He doesn't always lose the ball but he rarely makes good use of it. By cutting inside he always slows the attack down (what Maynard/Pitman etc must want for a gifted winger who could deliver an early ball...). The above is especially frustrating as JCR is quick once he gets going and can actually deliver a good cross even with his left foot.

Above all else though, his biggest failing is his total lack of defensive cover. He will stand off his man putting no pressure on and invariably the opposition defender will easily find a midfielder who can then start an attack.

Hmmm well the average football fan might say that all though he has some bad points...don't u realise whenever he gets the ball he is isolated most times so has little choice either to try beat the man or cut.inside..he came off the bench game brides last set up elliots goal and created 2 more chances but 1.cutting inside 2. Beating the player and 3. Keeping possesion.so he may not be a first team player 24/7 but he is a good squad player.who can create...who else u seen do that in this city team

As you say, his stock-in-trade is cutting inside. He doesn't always lose the ball but he rarely makes good use of it. By cutting inside he always slows the attack down (what Maynard/Pitman etc must want for a gifted winger who could deliver an early ball...). The above is especially frustrating as JCR is quick once he gets going and can actually deliver a good cross even with his left foot.

Always slows the attack down? But there wouldn't be 'an attack' in the first place had he not bought the team yards of possession. :dunno:

I am sorry but he was sprinting to keep it on the pitch and barley did.he only option was to shot.he could stop ball on line turn and dribble the ball in...it wasn't possible or the cut back..cause of the pace he was going..

I was directly in line with jcr in the williams and he probably had about 5 ft of goal from the angle he was at when he reached the ball, for me a professional footballer should have knocked it in easily but alas pros only have one foot and it was his wrong one, oh yeah hes a right footed player on the left and thats why he missed.

Until he got on and provided Marvin with the cross against Peterborough we didn't look like scoring at all. Then he provided another a few minutes later that Marvin should have buried that went just wide. Almost brought back a draw from the brink with the best 2 decent assists of the second half. I don't really rate him either overall but I reckon in the pack he is doing as well as any of the others

Bad signing he seems to give 100% to me, worst signing ever no.

Archived