IGNORED

Jcr

Rob k

And a lot of players who are right footed play I'm the left...to cut inside..god some people have no idea.

No-one is saying a right footed player playing on the left is always a bad idea. Nor is anyone saying that cutting inside is always a bad idea.

We are saying that there is a time when cutting inside can benefit the team, and also a time when we do not want to slow the game down, or a pass is a better option than to dribble across the pitch.

JCR just seems to cut inside and dribble straight across the pitch way too much.

cant understand how he keeps playing, headless chicken he is, and he leaves thedefence on that side open time after time after time.

Whoever said bring Woolford in, Christ NO! hes WORSE... Bolasie deserves a chance, although I would hold out that much hope of him either.. I hope I'm proved wrong on him.

Woolford & JCR, along with Hunt should be the first three names out..

He's just so pointless. He's certainly not the worst player to ever wear the shirt and he does have some talent but he rarely turns his nice little touches and fancy dribbling into anything productive. As others have said he constantly cuts inside and he ends up running in circles half the time. He's certainly a better option than Woolford based on his performances but it would be nice to see Bolasie in action at least once, I mean we haven't exactly got anything to lose!

No-one is saying a right footed player playing on the left is always a bad idea. Nor is anyone saying that cutting inside is always a bad idea.

We are saying that there is a time when cutting inside can benefit the team, and also a time when we do not want to slow the game down, or a pass is a better option than to dribble across the pitch.

JCR just seems to cut inside and dribble straight across the pitch way too much.

A player on the left cutting in is a mainstay of a lot of sides. It causes problems as the opposing full back has to decide if he goes with the player or lets him go. Either way, it leaves space on the left side that can be exploited by a full back who pushes on. We played Nyatanga at left back on Sunday.

McManaman played there for Real Madrid. However, he had Roberto Carlos behind him. Pires played there in the 'invincibles' Arsenal side, but had Ashley Cole overlapping. JCR has never had the benefit of this kind of player, not even one of League One standard. If Millen had played Danny Rose at left back last season, we may have seen the full benefit of JCR cutting in. It's one example of the squad lacking balance.

He does, however, keep the ball longer than most our other players.

Not only that, some of his crosses are very good - problem is, there is usually only one player in the box and no one gambling.

He is a very frustrating player tho.

I find his crosses frustrating. They are a defenders dream....."cut in side, followed by a dink or a floating cross".

Get some pace on the ball for christ sake.

Archived