IGNORED

Play Albert In The Middle

Kingswood Robin

Personally think Ribeiro would do a decent job in front of Cisse and Marvin centre midfield. Ribeiro (if fit) loves to get forward and can pass a bit and defend. Whether he would be able to last a full game who knows. For me he's better going forward than defending.

Edit formation as a 4 3 3, JCR and Albert wide. Not Ribs replacing Marv or Cisse

Personally think Ribeiro would do a decent job in front of Cisse and Marvin centre midfield. Ribeiro (if fit) loves to get forward and can pass a bit and defend. Whether he would be able to last a full game who knows. For me he's better going forward than defending.

Edit formation as a 4 3 3, JCR and Albert wide. Not Ribs replacing Marv or Cisse

I think that where if we have Marv and Cisse in midfield Ribs would still be a good option at full back; if Cisse is protecting the centre-halves, we can afford to have at least 1 attacking full back on the pitch. Not really convinced that we're in a position to allow Ribiero time to settle into a central role. As with Albert. And JCR....

Surely being in the 'hole' is more about distribution to a front two, not Albert's forte. We want him to be using his pace, beating men and getting that killer cross in.Two out of three ATM but I'm hopeful that Del and Doc can improve that.

Clarkson to play the forward mf role if we're going 4-3-1-2 please.

Agree. Pass to Kilkenny Sun was inch end perfect.

Archived